Luxurious Oceanfront Villa with the Most Dramatic Views!(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 6. Each bedroom has ocean views and A/C.
Each of the 3 bedrooms has dramatic ocean views. The upper bedroom features a king size sleigh bed with a Tempur-Pedic mattress, real bamboo floors and a vaulted ceiling. The lower bedroom has a king size Ernest Hemingway bed with an 18' thick Serta pillow top mattress. Floors are French terra cotta tiles. The third bedroom is situated in a separate pavilion in the courtyard. It features a California king size bed (4' longer) with Serta pillow top mattress. It has a massive glass and pebble bathroom and shower. Each bedroom has LCD TV's, satellite with all the premium channels, air-conditioning in all bedrooms, and our course, dramatic ocean views.
What to look for when renting a luxurious villa:
2. Is there a hot tub? Our is built right in the pool.
3. What are the appliances like? Villa Papillon has only top end appliances: 48' SubZero fridge/freezer; Viking gas stove with indoor BBQ; Miele dishwasher; Viking outdoor BBQ.
4. What's the furnishings like? Villa Papillon has top end designer furniture. Carpets are real, hand knotted oriental. Outdoor furniture is solid teak from Westminster. The property is decorated with original paintings and antiquities, fascinating memorabilia and an eclectic collection of 'wow' books.
5. Should you require any help, the onsite property managers will glad to assist you in any way possible.
6. It's all in the details. We recently tore out the wood deck railings and replaced them with aluminum and stainless steel cable. Why? Because when lounging on the deck, we found that the wood railings took away from the view. The stainless steel cables now give you an uninterrupted 'down island' view.
If you appreciate beauty, understand value, then this is the villa for you.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 3200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Duty Free Shops
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Whale Watching
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm System
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Area
- Living Room
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Secure Parking
- Security System
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio
- Gated Community
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- In Ground Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 5 - May 1, 2017
7 night min stay
May 2 - Dec 21, 2017
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Rates offered are for 3 bedrooms. Lower rates available for 1 bedroom ( up to 2 people) or 2 bedrooms (up to 4 people). Contact us for special pricing.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Perched 125 feet above the beautiful and rugged north coast of St. Thomas, Villa Papillon offers a breathtaking panorama of the Caribbean. It is situated within a small, exclusive, gated community and has an unobstructed 180 degree view of the U.S. and British Virgin Islands. Your 'backyard' consists of dozens of Caribbean islands, providing a spectacular backdrop for sunrises and whale watching from your private deck at the most romantic St. Thomas villa.
- Primary: +1 340 7776721
- Secondary: +
Links to more information:
Dinner with friends or family while looking at this view--it doesn't get better!
Each and every bedroom has dramatic ocean views.
The hub of your villa: a private pool with built-in hot tub.
Breathtaking views from your floor to ceiling glass 'walls'.
Relax and curl up with that special book in the 'library'.
Dinner at sunset
Incredible down island view
Your private pool is 13' x 21'.
You'll hear the soothing sounds of water caressing the rocks below the villa.
Mahogany Run Golf Course is just 10 minutes away.
Looking at the British Virgin Islands
Impressive kitchen with SubZero fridge, Miele d/w, Viking stove.
Upper bedroom with bamboo floors and the best view to wake up to.
To shower in this stunning rock and glass bathroom is complete bliss.
Three places to dine: indoors, open under the stars and covered out of the sun.
Looking east towards the British and U.S. Virgin Islands.
The outdoor summer kitchen has a 41
Magens Bay beach is just a few minutes away.
The Atlantic on one side and Magens Bay Beach
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.