3 BR, 3 BA TOWNHOUSE – REMODELED – WALK TO QUICKSILVER LIFT
Pine Creek H Townhouse is a remodeled 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom deluxe condo that’s perfect for groups of up to nine people. You’ll love the location: just a five-minute walk to the Quicksilver Lift and Village Ski School, as well as all the dining, shopping and entertainment of historic Main Street Breckenridge. And, the free shuttle to the slopes and downtown stops one block from the complex. You’ll also enjoy seasonal access to the Columbine outdoor heated pool and indoor/outdoor hot tubs just a short walk away!
With three levels, there’s plenty of room for everyone to stretch out and relax. The living area is warm and inviting with a river-rock gas fireplace, large LCD TV and plenty of cozy new furniture and seating — it’s just the place to relax after a long day on the slopes for drinks, conversation and a favorite movie. The fully equipped, remodeled kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and everything you need to keep the troops happy and fed. The dining table seats eight, and just outside on the patio, there’s seating for six and a gas grill.
Every bedroom in this spacious townhome is its own private “suite” with a private bathroom and LCD TV. Other amenities include a one-car garage (with a NEMA 14-50 plug, suitable for charging a Tesla electric car), an additional parking space, an in-unit washer/dryer, and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the home. Complex quiet hours are strictly enforced from 11 p.m. to 8 making this property great for families and groups desiring a quiet stay.
Pine Creek H Townhouse is a great find in Breckenridge — it’s truly the right combination of quality, location, amenities and price. Call us today to book your mountain getaway!
- King master suite: king bed, remodeled private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV, DVD player, private balcony.
- Queen master suite: queen bed, private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Living room: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Queen bunk suite: captain’s bunk bed (twin upper, queen lower), private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV, private door to outside.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Parking: 1 indoor parking space, 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total.
- Complex quiet hours from 11 p.m. - 8 a.m.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #291460001.