Lucy's Gem (Unit 259) at TBRC is a spacious one-level condo with over 1,200 sq. feet of living area .... that's more than most ranch homes. It doesn't feel like your typical beach condo. Plus, the unit has been recently upgraded:
- All New Living Room Furniture including Sleeper Sofa
- New Dining Area Furniture
- Upgraded HD Cable TV Service
- Added Broadband Internet w. Wifi
- New 50" HD Smart TV in Living Room
- New 43" LED Flat Screen TV w. Smart Blue Ray / DVD player in the Master Bedroom
- New 32" LED Flat Screen TVs in the Guest and Twin Bedrooms
- Upgraded Kitchen with New Appliances and New Granite Counter Top including Breakfast Bar
- New Patio Furniture
- New Washer
We are new owners and are very excited to share our Home-Away-From-Home with you. For your comfort we provide the following amenities:
- Master Bedroom with King Bed, TV, private full bath and private screened patio
- Guest Bedroom 1 with Queen Bed, TV and private powder room
- Guest Bedroom 2 with 2 Twin Beds and TV
- Wet Bar with Refrigerator
- Fully furnished with all necessary linens (Sheets and Towels) for the 3 BRs / 6 Guests .... just bring your own beach towels
- All cooking utensils (microwave, coffee maker, pots / pans) and dishes / silverware
- Private Washer and Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Beach Chairs and various toys, floats, etc.
- Large Building Elevator .... we are up 2 levels and this really helps when going to the beach or for groceries
Location, Location, Location:
TBRC-259 is located in a quiet section of TBRC where we avoid the street noise of Ocean Boulevard. But the beach is less than a 5-minute walk. AND it is less than 5 minutes to historic Main Street .... where you can find shops, restaurants, bars and an amusement park for the kids. Arrive at TBRC .... then park the car. Life is much easier this way.
However, when you do need provisions, there is a Walmart, Kroger and Food Lion within about a mile. There also are several trendy restaurants in the area along Highway 17.
There are many amusements close by including the world famous Barefoot Landing. AND Golfers .... Azalea Sands, Beechwood and Possum Trot golf courses are just off Highway 17 .... a 5-minute drive from TBRC.
PLUS the TBRC complex is immaculate, including 2 Pools, 2 Hot Tubs, a Kiddie Pool and 2 Tennis Courts. Just have a look at the photos.