This one-of-a-kind Christie Heights home is in a prime location on Peak 8 with incredible views overlooking the Town of Breckenridge. Accommodating groups of up to 24 people it hosts a spacious kitchen, dining, and family room area within close proximity. In addition, there is a formal dining and living area that features a beautiful wood burning fireplace and vaulted ceilings. With plenty of living and entertainment space, this is the ideal property for families and groups!
LOCATION – Located off of Ski Hill Road on Christie Lane near Peak 8, it is approximately one block from the Free Ride Shuttle which takes you to town or the base of Peak 8 within minutes. Get to the lifts quickly or head to town where you can enjoy restaurants, bars, shops, and local festivities. The Breckenridge Nordic Center, with numerous groomed cross country and snowshoeing ski trails is an easy walk.
AMENITIES – Situated on a picturesque lot, this lovely six-bedroom home offers a main floor master king suite, two king bedrooms, a queen bedroom and two bunk bedrooms. Enjoy preparing a feast for the group in the gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and a five-burner gas cooktop. Light a fire in the fireplace for a cozy night in while the kids head downstairs for a game of pool or watch television in the additional family room. Guests staying in the lower level will love having their very own kitchen for a quick snack or breakfast in the morning before they head to the mountain. Upon returning from your day out skiing or mountain biking you will be able to enjoy a wonderful dip in the hot tub with gorgeous views overlooking Breckenridge.
Property at a Glance
• 6 Bedrooms / 5.5 Bath (5 Full / 1 Half) / 5880 s.f. / 3 Floors
• Sleeps 24 – 3 Kings, 1 Queen, 3 Captain’s Bunks (queen over queen) & 2 sleeper sofas (located on lower level)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Town of Breckenridge & Baldy Mountain
• Christie Heights Neighborhood – Peak 8
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.7 miles (Peak 8)
o Shuttle – 0.1 miles (3-minute walk)
o Main St – 0.9 miles
• Gas fireplace in Dining, Kitchen, Family Room & Master King Bedroom
• Living Room – Wood burning fireplace
• Family Room – (main level) –Flat screen television with Sonos surround sound
• Family Room �� (lower level) – Flat screen television with Sonos surround sound, sleeper sofa
• Game Room – (lower level) – Billiard table, flat screen television
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer (main level), full-size washer & dryer (lower level)
• Outdoor deck – Off the main level family room
• Mud Room – Enter from the garage with benches, cubbies and cabinets for storage
• Parking – 2 garage spaces, 2 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total
• Dogs allowed – up to 2 dogs allowed with arrangement at booking; security deposit & pet rent
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old