Welcome to Blue Latitude! This beautiful second-floor oceanfront condo with spectacular views from the private deck is perfect for couples and small families! Maximum occupancy is four people (up to three adults).
Non-smoking, no pets.
This 690 sq ft, 1-bedroom/1-bath condo is tastefully designed with a coastal vibe and regularly updated to provide an enjoyable, relaxing space with all the amenities.
We've made some great updates in 2018, including:
• New luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the condo
• New custom bunk beds
• New sofa
• Bathroom refresh with new vanity, cabinet, and toilet
• New HVAC
Some of our more recent improvements include:
• New kitchen countertop and backsplash (2017)
• New captain's chairs for deck (2017)
• Upgraded TVs in living room and bedroom (2017)
• Revamped kitchen design to maximize the ocean view (2016)
• New stainless steel refrigerator and stove (2016)
• Filtered water dispenser in kitchen; filtered water in ice maker (2016)
• New kitchen sink and pull-down spray faucet (2016)
• New Trex decking on deck (2015)
• New stacked washer/dryer (2015)
You'll find a queen bed in the master and twin bunk beds in the sleeping nook, all with ultra-comfortable mattresses for a restful night. Enjoy the oceanfront view of the dunes and beach while preparing meals in the full kitchen.
Relax or dine on the private covered 16'x9' deck, which is outfitted with sturdy, high-end furniture made from recycled plastics plus a custom table. Deck furnishings include two bar-height tables, four captain’s chairs and two bar stools.
Extra amenities include:
• 55" LED flat screen HDTV, blu-ray player, and HD digital cable in the living room
• 40" LED flat screen HDTV and HD digital cable in the bedroom
• Premium HD cable sports package that includes the ESPN family, MLB Network, NFL Network, and FS1
• Dedicated 60mb internet with wi-fi access
• Privacy screen on deck
Appliances included: Refrigerator, cooktop and oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, 2 coffee makers (Keurig single serve and standard 6-cup carafe), toaster, and blender.
There is also a lockable storage room in the carport area available for you to store all your beach gear.
The Sea Colony community is well-maintained and offers a private pool, private beach access, outdoor charcoal grills, and parking for two cars. The entire facility was refreshed in 2015 with new exterior paint.
Enjoy all Pleasure Island has to offer or just relax on the beach. You can get to Kure Beach, Fort Fisher, Carolina Lake, the Boardwalk, the State Park and Freeman Park within minutes from this centrally-located condo. The Tiki Bar at Golden Sands and several other restaurants are within walking distance, and there's always something fun going on around the lake or at the newly expanded boardwalk.
Grab your flip-flops and prepare to relax. This condo is fully loaded and ready to be your summer vacation destination!