About the property
- House2828 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
'Soulshine' 201 East Royal Fern Way - WaterColor Crossings District
Welcome to "Soulshine"! This professionally decorated 5 bedroom/ 4.5 bathroom coastal home offers spacious accommodations for up to 11 guests. The first floor is comprised of a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, a large living room, a dining room, and a master suite decorated in beautiful neutral tones. As guests make their way to the second floor, they'll find an additional two master suites, a guest bedroom, a bunk room and an additional living space perfect for the kids. Enjoy early morning coffees while relaxing and taking in the peaceful Florida mornings on one of the two wrap around porches. This home is also equipped with four adult bikes ideal for exploring WaterColor and Seaside's winding paths, boutiques, and delectable dining options.
5 Bedrooms - 3 King Suites, 1 Room with 2 Twins and 1 Bunk Room with 2 Twin Beds and a twin Trundle
4 Full Baths, 1 half bath
Serene and quiet road
Dragonfly Pool 6 houses away
Green park area in close proximity
Screened-in outdoor area
Five minute walk to WaterColor Publix
Access to all of WaterColor's pools and beach club and beach walkover with Amenity Fee that is included in your rental
- Sun-filled coastal property
- Pull-in drive for 2 cars, additional parking pads in the neighborhood on first-come, first-served basis
- Complimentary Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Gas Grill
- Nearby Dragonfly Pool in the Crossings District
- Walking to Publix and local shops
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
Rates quoted below do not include WaterColor amenity fees, housekeeping, taxes, and damage insurance. Simply choose your preferred dates on the top right of this listing and click the "Detailed Quote" link underneath the date area for a rental quote. Use the calendar provided to see what alternate dates might be available if your preferred dates are blocked.
RATES - SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
Rental Rates listed below do NOT include housekeeping, taxes, and damage insurance.
Additional Rental Charges:
Watercolor Amenity Fee $409.00
Administrative Fee $95
Damage Insurance $69 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $300
Sales and Local Taxes 11%
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
**To receive an AUTOMATED COMPLETE QUOTE, assuming you're on the VRBO web site, just click the yellow EMAIL MANAGER button to the right. Within 10 minutes you will receive a complete quote with an online booking link.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C and Discover credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
WaterColor is a unique, amenity rich environment with no shortage of leisure and recreational activities. Acres of parks, walking and biking trails lie throughout the community. Other amenities/activities include the WaterColor Shops and Town Center, state of the art fitness center, bicycle rental, impressive tennis facility with five Har Tru Hydro Courts, three lighted for evening play, and full service pro shop. From fine to very casual dining, WaterColor has it all including Fish out of Water, a 4-Diamond AAA Rated Restaurant overlooking the gorgeous Gulf waters, the Beach Club and Grill and Wine World at WaterColor.
Keywords: Beaches of South Walton, Cottage, Sleeps 11, WaterColor, Crossing District, Seaside, Destin, FL, Vacation Rental, Beach Rental, Resort, South Walton, 30-A, Beach
Dune Real Estate Company
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Why Dune Real Estate Company chose Santa Rosa Beach
The Crossing District reflects a true village atmosphere, where homeowners can walk to the area's only Publix Grocery Store and enjoy shops such as Pizza By the Sea and Emerald Coast Wine and Spirits, as well as services like banking, shipping and packing, nail salon and dry cleaning. The Dragon Fly Pool, the community pool for the Crossing District, offers a playful and stylish setting for swimming, lounging and family fun. As a guest of WaterColor you will have access to the award-winning amenities such as the gulf-front WaterColor Beach Club, Camp WaterColor, the Tennis Center, miles of incredible trails and paths, great parks, gardens and green spaces.
What makes this House unique
201 E Royal Fern Way is a family-friendly home. Features 5 ample-sized bdrms (3 King,2 Twin, Bunk w/ 2 Twins and twin trundle) and 4.5 baths on a quiet street in WaterColor’s "The Crossings" District. 6 houses away from Community Pool.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Spring break 2018
We loved this house. Nice size rooms and comfortable furniture. Only problem was that the room going to the upstairs balcony had a door that was glass. There was nothing covering it so the room was bright as soon as the sun came up. Besides that we would rent again, we love Watercolor!
We have stayed in Watercolor many times and this was a great house.
This house is amazing!! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Some of the highlights are an ice maker in the kitchen, the screened in porch, and the close proximity to Publix. Everything was awesome. The home was so clean. WE will be back in the near future. Thanks for an awesome stay.
Awesome house with lots of space!
enjoyed cooking in the kitchen & hanging on the porch. Can't wait to come back to watercolor next year!