COME UNWIND AFTER THE HOLIDAYS - Location! Location! Location! Nestled in a quiet neighborhood at the base of Mt. Tamalpais, just 2 blocks from historic downtown Larkspur, and surrounded by hiking and biking trails, this Charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath, home with large family room and lovely patio and garden is your perfect home away from home. Light and bright throughout with newly updated finishes, furniture, and bedding. Relax in the living room with gas fireplace or upstairs by the wood-burning stove in the big family/play room. Cook in in the well-stocked kitchen with gas range, or BBQ and dine alfresco on the back patio with lovely garden. Hop on a bike (we have 2 cruisers) or take a short (1 minute) stroll to the park at the end of the street or an (8 minute) walk along the creek-side path to downtown Larkspur. Enjoy casual and fine dining, local and organic food, gourmet coffee, unique shops, art galleries, and the historic Lark Theater.
Larkspur is the ideal location to experience all the wonders Northern California has to offer.
• 9 miles North of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco
• 40 miles to the world-renowned Napa Valley Wine Country
• 7 miles from the majestic Redwoods of Muir Woods National Monument
• 16 miles from the quintessential surfing of Stinson Beach State Park
• Minutes from world-class shopping and hundreds of Marin’s hiking and biking trails.
• Public transportation is just minutes away - 6 miles to Larkspur Ferry and 2 blocks to Golden-gate transit bus stop.