Arguably, the best Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale.
If you truly want to stay at the nicest place on the beach in Fort Lauderdale, then you must seriously consider staying at this resort. It's a great opportunity to spoil yourself, and truly experience this grand ocean front resort with lots of great amenities.
The Pelican Grand Beach Resort is located directly on the Beach in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
This is one of the few properties in Fort Lauderdale that is located directly on the sand with the Atlantic Ocean only a few short steps away. This is a privately owned unit, and it is located on the 9th floor of an 11 story building with a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean from it's private balcony. Since this unit is privately owned we offer very competitive rates.
Spacious ocean front suite with 2 Queen Size Beds and a separate living area that includes a sofa-sleeper to sleep 5, but at least one of the 5 should be a child.
The restaurant and bar on the first floor are great places for fine dining, and the large spacious area on the veranda make it a great place to sit on the rocking chairs and watch the surf crash on the beach.
Even with all these great amenities most of your time will be spent touring the beach, sipping a frozen cocktail or relaxing near the lazy pool. Not all units at the resort are the same location or quality. This is a Queen Size Suite and is one of the more premiere units at the resort. This unit is larger than most units, is located on the 9th Floor, and has a direct ocean front unit with a private balcony.
Here are other important items to note:
1. We use the Online - HomeAway Reservation Manager for all of our bookings, so our Calendar is always up to date and it's very easy to book a vacation with us.
2. We do our entire booking online using the Reservation Manager and it's one of the smoothest quickest ways to rent a vacation property.
3. Our rates are very competitive for this great unit at this ocean front resort.
4. You work hard all year long, so when you go on vacation, make sure you stay in a nice place on the beach with an unforgettable view of the Atlantic Ocean from your private balcony.
5. Requirements to Rent - Must be at least 25 years old, and present valid ID along with a major credit card when checking in at the resort. No exceptions.
We hope to see you on vacation at this great ocean front resort in Fort Lauderdale, FL, and be sure to request a quote for the dates you would like to travel.
Have a great vacation and make it memorable.