Enjoy a relaxing visit at Redfish Village on stunning Highway 30A. Take the elevator up to this beautifully-decorated condo on the second floor and make yourself at home as you enter into the open kitchen, dining, and living areas. There is a fully-equipped kitchen for dining along with a large HDTV for entertainment in the living room. Double doors in the living room lead out to the private balcony with comfortable seating! Close proximity and easy access to the Redfish Village private pool, BBQ area, and playground make the location of this unit perfect for those who want to keep an eye on the kids without leaving the front porch. The master retreat truly is a “spa-like” escape with soothing colors, beautiful furniture and wonderful lighting. The 2nd porch, off the living room and master, overlooks the shops and allows for great people watching while sipping a cup of coffee or a nice glass of wine.
The Master bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV and private bath. There is also a door that leads to the private balcony.
The first guest bedroom has a queen bed with flat screen TV and full private bathroom.
The other guest bedroom contains 2 bunk beds and private bathroom.
The grounds at Redfish Village offer an array of quality amenities: We have a large swimming pool (heated in the winter) with ample deck space, changing rooms with restrooms, lounge chairs, tables and umbrellas for sunbathing, relaxation, and gathering. Two large Viking gas grills are available for cooking out, and an outdoor kids play area is next to the pool. There is also an elevated boardwalk leading out to the overlook pavilion of Little Redfish Lake. If you'd rather spend your day on the beach, Redfish owners and guests have a private beach access point just a short stroll or bike ride away. There is even a complementary open air shuttle available to owners and guests.
There are many things to do along 30A. The communities of Seaside and Watercolor are just a few minutes away and offer a year-round schedule of events and activities for the entire family. There are also many restaurants and boutique shops to experience in the nearby communities of Grayton, Seaside, and Rosemary Beach to the east and Gulf Place to the west. Bike, jog, or walk the more than 20 miles of paved bike trail that run along 30A. You can also visit the nearby state parks and nature preserves that have hiking trails and rare natural lakes to explore. The Baytowne Wharf shops at Sandestin are 10 minutes away with lots of shops and restaurants, as are the outlet shops and other activities in nearby Destin. Many excellent golf courses are just a short drive away.
Grocery shopping at Publix is only 5 minutes away and Walmart is only 10 minutes way. Airports that service the area are Panama City (ECP), Ft. Walton (VPS), and Pensacola (PNS) Unit Number is M2-217.
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
Redfish Village is new and provides countless amenities for guests.
- Complimentary Beach Service including 2 Chairs and 1 Umbrella available March 1 - November 20
- Private Beach Access (code required) with beach service available
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Boardwalk to Redfish Lake
- Private owner's lounge with theater room
- Two pools
- Children's Playground
- Covered parking for one vehicle and additional overflow spaces
- Just west of Grayton Beach
- Located on the corner of 30-A and CR83 in Blue Mountain Beach
- Shopping and excellent restaurants nearby
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.