Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children are limited to two (2) Three y/o & aboveChildren are limited to two (2) Three y/o & above
No pets - No exceptions. Please don't bother askingNo exceptions. Please don't bother asking
No smoking - Outside onlyOutside only
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Total travelers includes infants and childrenTotal travelers includes infants and children
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- First time here the minimum and maximum stay is seven (7) nights. Subsequent stays the maximum allowable is fourteen (14)nights
- This unit rents weekly only all season and weeks start and end on Sundays Two adults must accompany children
- Please do not rent if you have allergies to cats, dogs or suffer from other allergies that may affect your time spent there.
Hosted by WesAsk a question
My name is Wes and i handle the internet for the owners. Pete and Sylvia are retirees from California. Sylvia worked in the restaurant industry and Pete worked in heating and air-conditioning. Sylvia take care of the grounds and unable to sit around Pete chose to do what he loved most. He bought the entire end of the point and started renovating all the buildings on it. He spared no expense and the work is outstanding.
Why Wes chose Winter Harbor
This is the first home Pete started working on and he started from the ground up. It took a few years to finish. It is beautiful on the inside and you will love the porch in front out front for your morning coffee.
What makes this House unique
If you fish just walk over to the town dock and fish for harbor pollack, mackerel and also bluefish and stripers when they run. You can also arrange to buy fresh lobster and crabs right from the lobstermen when they come in for the day. (Seems like all I ever do is think of eating (-:)