Designer Tubac Az Town Home - Panoramic Mountain Views(14 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, sleeps 4
Our Tubac town home in Embarcadero is a unique vacation accommodation -- beautifully furnished with a state-of-the-art kitchen, charming living room with working gas fireplace, flat screen TVs and stereo, master bedroom suite with spacious bathroom, 2nd bedroom and 2nd bath, patio with outdoor fireplace and a sky terrace with summer kitchen for al fresco dining all year round. All this with spectacular views of the Santa Rita Mountains from every window and terrace.
Tubac is one of the loveliest communities in Arizona, cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter then either Tucson or Scottsdale and this special property will insure a wonderful visit here. We know, we spend several wonderful weeks in our town home each year .
Please visit our website and watch our video for additional visuals of the property.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- Max. occupancy 4
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The pool is heated and the pool area is beautifully landscaped with both covered and uncovered areas for lounging. There is also a barbecue and dining area which can be used with prior notice given. The town home is on a corner lot so there are unobstructed views of the Santa Rita Mountains from every window and terrace, a 27-hold championship golf course is available to our guests at Tubac Golf Resort & Spa which is just minutes away. The original 18 were designed by Red Lawrenc, the famed Desert Fox. Local course architect Ken Kavanaugh added nine new holes in 2006 that have been seamlessly woven into the original track. The tree lined fairways run tree to green, making the course both challenging and eminently playable for golfers of all skil levels. And with 27 holes, there are always at least 18 open. The excellent course - fully stocked golf shop and friendly staff will make playing Tubac the highlight of your vacation in our town home....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
$600 - $700/wk October 1 thru May 30th: $700 per week; $2,100 per month; June 1 thru September -4th: $600 per week; $1,500 per month; Additional charges: $300 refundable deposit and a $175 cleaning fee.; Dates available: Year Round. Inquire about rates for periods longer than one month.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Tubac, Arizona; 30-minutes from Tucson Airport;
The Santa Rita Mountains are visible from every room of the house includng the downstairs patio and upstairs sky terrace.
The town of Tubac is famous for its wide selection of shops featuring the work of local artisans. The local shopping streets as well as dining, recreation are a short distance from the town home.
- Primary: +1 917-325-1855
- Fax: +1 646 839-5166
Links to more information:
Exterior of Embarcadero town home in Tubac, Arizona
The Tubac townhome is in an upscale gated community that is beautifully situated
Entry to the Tubac town home - a lovely private patio with a gas fireplace
Stairway to the Sky Terrace
The pool at Embarcadero in Tubac, Arizona rivals pools at 5 star hotels.
The work-out room has everything you need including a large flat screen TV
Another shot of golf course
Small plaza in Tubac
Wider shot of town home
The Tubac town home is on a beautiful street just a short walk from the pool
Hall leading into 'Great Room'
Detail of living room with flatscreen TV and working gas fireplace.
State-of-the-art kitchen that's fully equipped
Master Bedroom - reverse view
The second bedroom has a queen size bed; second bathroom is outside the door.
The sky terrace with summer kitchen affords outdoor dining all year long.
The pool area also includes a spa -- just steps away from the Tubac town home.
Tubac boasts a gorgeous 18-hole golf course just a few minutes away.
The town of Tubac - 100 shops featuring local artists and Native American crafts
The view from the Tubac sky terrace is breath-taking at any time of day. Enjoy
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 70%
- Calendar last updated 03/05/2017
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.