Close Todi:Gym,Sauna,Pool, Spa,Table Tennis & Football -(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Pool,Sauna,Gym,Jacuzzi,Mountain Bikes,plays for children.All inclusive.
It is the ideal destination if you wish to relax in the shade of a panoramic veranda, at the side of a swimming pool or lost in the steam of a Finnish sauna after a day touring the Green Heart of Italy.
The small and calm town of Marsciano, which is only 2km away, offers the chance to get to know the true customs and habits of this splendid region. You can find genuine local dishes to savour and walk peacefully through the streets of the town enjoying the simplicity of the local people, who are always sociable and helpful. From here, at a short distance it is easy to visit important centres of historical and cultural interest such as Perugia (30 km), Assisi (35 km), Todi (20 km), Orvieto (40 km), Deruta (12 km - famous for its ceramics), Gubbio, Spello and the lake Trasimeno.
The Cottage degli Ulivi is a true country home boasting warm sunny colours, broad porches, wooden beams, terracotta flooring and the arte povera style of internal furnishings which is typical of the area.
Ground floor: the living room, with fireplace and satellite TV, is next to the large rustic kitchen, which also includes a fireplace. Both of these rooms look onto and cool and shaded porch with a fine view over the pool and the surrounding countryside.
The first floor also includes two double bedrooms, boasting toulipie wood furniture and wrought iron beds, as well as 2 bathrooms, each with a shower and sanitary fixtures.
Second floor: There are two single bedrooms, a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower and fixtures.
Third floor: There is a recreation area where you can take advantage of the Finnish Sauna, relax on a rattan deck chair, or work out in the gym or you can play with oru table football or table tennis. You can use the mountain bikes available to go on long free cycle paths or have fun surfing the internet and listening to good music
For the little ones we have a swing and a wooden house in front of the view which are guaranteed to provide hours of fun. For the needs of your children, on request and at no extra charge we provide a cot, car seat, high chair for meal times, shower reducer and nappy changing table, baby bag, crib, baby transistor, baby cooking machine. All included in the price.
We have a large swimming pool and we also provide personal bath robes and towels for pool which we change every week.
Our trusted gardener visits twice a week, to keep the garden in perfect condition and clean the pool so your stay is relaxing at all times.
You may also take advantage of the following: an electric barbecue; colour satellite TV; DVD player; 2 fireplaces; washing machine; dishwasher; microwave oven; electric oven; iron and board; 2 hairdryers; bed and bath linen; towels for swimming pool; kitchen equipment and linen; Italian and American coffee makers; a fenced car park with electronic gate, mosquito nets at the windows of all bedrooms and bathrooms; a computer with 24 hour wi-fi Internet connection.
On arrival you will find a large book providing information on the Region of Umbria and the house itself, and we will of course also be happy to provide you any further advice to make your holiday unforgettable.
All is inclusive in the price.
- At your request we can organise a typical Umbrian meal at the Cottage. You may choose from dishes such as fresh home-made pasta with meat ragout, wild boar with ‘torta al testo’ (local pizza-type bread with a filling), grilled meat, home-made desserts, local wine and much more…..
- To make the beginning of your stay start smoothly we are happy to buy, on your behalf and following your prior instructions, every type of food you may wish to find at the Cottage when you arrive.
Why us? The difference is that we do not consider you as mere clients to hand over the keys to, but as foreign friends to welcome. We care that you find a clean pool and well-tended garden during your stay, that you find a little gastronomic treat awaiting you when you arrive and that throughout your entire holiday, we can offer useful, advice, suggestions and availability to care for your every need. We want you to fall in love with our beautiful region and appreciate the welcoming warmth of its people.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Member since: 2006
- Max. occupancy 10
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- 2 Queen bedrooms, 1 Twin bedroom , 2 double bedrooms, 2 Baby Cribs
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- The Cottage (approx 280m2) comprising three floors, contains the following: 5 bedrooms, of which 2 are double, 1 twin and 2 single, sleeping a total di 8 people, 4 bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, two fireplaces; a recreational area including Finnish sauna, a gym, tabel football, table tennis, swimming pool (14 x 6m, 1,40 -2,00m deep) with 2 parasols, 4 sunbeds, 4 deckchairs and an annexed outside bathroom; an external jacuzzi; 4 mountain bikes; an external electric barbecue. Available to guests: colour satellite TV; DVD player; english library; washing machine; dishwasher, microwave oven; electric oven; Italian and American coffee makers; 1 iron with board; 2 hairdryers; bed and bath linen; towels for pool; kitchen linen and cooking equipment; a fenced car park with electronic gate, air conditioning; mosquito nets on windows in all bedrooms and bathrooms; a computer with internet connection; books in English; a swing and children's playhouse;...moreless
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 6 - Jun 9, 2017
7 night min stay
Jun 10 - Sep 8, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 9 - Sep 22, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 23 - Oct 27, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $217.89
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Private gym and sauna, table football, table tennis inside the house. Private external jacuzzi, private pool and mountain bikes
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: Welcome, I am the owner of the Cottage degli Ulivi and also the person who will make sure that you have an enjoyable stay!
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
As a matter of fact I don't just intend to rent out my country house but also to see my guests having a great time both in my villa and in the beautiful region that is Umbria. As a traveller myself, I'm highly aware that it is easy to be a little unsure when making a booking; maybe the house won't match the photos and description, or won't be clean enough, or if in need, being so far from home, I won't know who to turn to for help. My job is precisely this: to guarantee that the house does indeed match its description and also meets your expectations in terms of hygiene and cleanliness. Furthermore, during your stay I will always be available to answer your calls and help you for whatever needs you may have. And if you leave happy and satisfied then I will have achieved my aims. Warm regards to all of you, hoping that you will soon be my guests.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.