2056 sq. ft. condo with 3 bedroom/ 3 full baths and sleeps 8 for daily/weekly/monthly rental. Sleeping arrangements include: 1 master with queen bed, 1 guest bedroom with queen bed, and 1 guest room with bunk and trundle bed that can sleep 4. There is a gas fireplace, AC/ heating, internet and cable (TVs in living room and family room). There is garage parking for 1, driveway space for one, and limited street parking. Non- smoking policy.
This mountain location is beautiful and full of activities any time of year.
Nearby activities include:
World Class skiing only an easy 30 to 40 minute drive to 5 different ski resorts: Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, Brighton, and Sundance. 1 hour drive to Park City ski resorts. Mountain biking (see Trail map at for Salt Lake City- South location) - closest trails start right outside the front door. Hiking trailhead is just 100 yards from the front door. (All Draper Parks and Trail maps or other free activities can be found on Draper City website). Hang-gliding park is down the road at 15300 South Steep Mountain Rd (100 East) Draper, UT.
Other nearby attractions and hotspots:
- Thanksgiving Point
- Shopping Outlet
- Loveland Living Planet Aquarium
- Alcatraz Escape Games
- Boondocks Family Fun Center
- Multiple museums
- Draper City Park
- Mormon Tabernacle/ Temple Square
- Utah Jazz basketball and Grizzlies hockey games
- Nightlife, Theatre, Temple Square, and fine dining can be found in downtown SLC
- Local market and restaurant only a 5 minute walk away.
- Grocery and other retail stores 10 minute drive down the mountain in either direction (Utah or SLC County sides)
30 minute (mostly highway driving) from SLC International Airport
Day drives to
‒ Park City (1 hour)
‒ BYU (45 minutes)
‒ Bryce National Park (3 hours)
‒ Zion National Park (4 hours)