Luxury Scottish Villa Built 1750 - 75ft from St Monan's Harbour(15 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
The front of the property is off set from the road with space for 1 car and there is ample parking on the quiet street adjacent to the house.
- Private front door access with vestibule leading to a sunny spacious welcoming hall.
- Four good sized double bedrooms.
- All Bedrooms are large and sunny double rooms the beds are Zip and Link and can be made up as either Double’s or two single beds.
- Bedroom 1 benefits from an en suite shower room.
- Large family bathroom with bath & shower.
- Very generous sized sitting room with pretty working fireplace.
- Large kitchen with dining area and seating for 10. Equipped with all mod cons, including dishwasher microwave, hob, oven, fridge & freezer.
- Lovely high ceilings and underfloor heating throughout.
- In addition, the Cottage offers a utility room equipped with washer/drier and clothes pulley.
- The garden is a courtyard garden with BBQ and seating area.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Rates are fully inclusive of fine cotton linens, big fluffy towels (but please bring your own beach towels), luxury toiletries and all utilities. Our cottages are fully equipped with: - A selection of magazines, books, DVDs, maps and local information so there is never a dull moment. - Kitchens with plenty of appliances and utensils for the domestic goddess or god on holiday. - Complementary tea, coffee and a bottle of wine to welcome you on arrival so your holiday starts the moment you walk through the door! Smoking is not permitted in our properties however you are welcome to use the garden....moreless
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Parking On Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mid Season 2017
Apr 1 - Jun 24, 2017
3 night min stay
High Season: 2017
Jun 25 - Sep 2, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Mid Season September
Sep 3 - Sep 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Low Season Oct-Dec
Oct 1 - Dec 20, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 21 - Jan 6, 2018
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
All rates are in GBP
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
St Monans is one of the famed picturesque East Neuk fishing villages and is well known for its historic Kirk and fishermens houses. Its also home to the award winning Seafood Restaurant.
Drfitwood Cottage is situated only a few yards from the harbour.
The area is renowned for its coastal walks, quiet beaches and numerous golf courses, St Andrews, the Home of Golf, is a twenty minute drive away. North East Fife has a wide range of facilities and attractions including other award winning restaurants, beaches and historic buildings. Its beautiful coastline provides the ideal setting for a variety of watersports and outdoor activities
- Primary: +44 1738812506
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Further info is available on our website
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Harbour only 75ft
Sitting Room with Plenty of seating for 8 people
Cosy working fireplace
Dining Kitchen and Snug Ideal for Entertaining
Dining Kitchen Plenty of room for Family and Friends
Double Bedroom 1 (Can be setup as 1 Super King or Two Single Beds)
Double Bedroom 1 Ensuite Shower Room
Luxury Egypian Cotton Linens
Double Bedroom 4 (Can be setup as 1 Super King or Two Single Beds)
Double Bedroom 4
Driftwood Cottage Nestled in St Monans Village
Welcoming Entrance Hall
Sitting Room Detail
Dining Kitchen Detail
Snug with Flat Screen TV and games
Double Bedroom 1
Double Bedroom 2 (Can be setup as 1 Super King or Two Single Beds)
Double Bedroom 3 (Setup as Two Single Beds)
Bedroom 4 Detail
Family Bathroom with Bath Tub and Shower
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.