Here, you can relax and feel at home. This completely private area (fits 8) has its own kitchen, laundry and mud room in the lower floor of a two story home within a quiet and well-established neighborhood. You're only a short drive away to downtown Nashville, hiking trails and endless other activities. With a nice sloping backyard, you'll feel like you're at a retreat in the woods.
This cozy, two-bedroom apartment used to be a mother-in-law suite, connected to the main floor of the house by a stairwell, but separated by a locked door to ensure your privacy. This is a home in every sense of the word, and is fully equipped for your life in the Nashville area, however long your stay.
(Scroll to bottom for details)
Do you enjoy eating the best local and season produce? Nashville has a wonderful Farmer's Market, great for buying colorful produce from our local farmers, bring it back and cook something delicious in the kitchen.
Do you feel like resting and watching clouds go by? Even though we are located in a neighborhood, one step in the back yard and you'll forget about the neighborhood as it's quiet and secluded.
With all that Nashville and the surrounding areas have to offer, make sure you book your stay here so you have a minute to step back and really ponder all you have enjoyed for the day and rest up for all you have planned for tomorrow.
Details at a glance:
1200 sq ft private apartment
Private off-street parking
Bedroom one: king bed - closet
Bedroom two: queen bed - walk-in closet
Sleeper couch: queen bed
*Air mattress (queen): must request to use before arrival
Pack and play available
Full kitchen (full size stove and fridge)
Fully stocked kitchen (all pots, pans, plates, glasses, utensils)
Cable - basic package
Towels and sheets provided
Washer and dryer in private laundry room (for stay of one week or longer)
Reading nook (books, games and coloring books - adult and children's)
Gas grill available on upper deck
Max occupancy is 8
1. Smoking indoors is not permitted. Please go outside if you are going to smoke and make sure the door is closed behind you. Please be sure to throw any remnants into the outside trashcan.
2. Sorry, not pets are allowed at this time.
3. Please remove your shoes before entering the home. There is a shoe shelf in the entryway hall.
4. Please do not eat food in the bedrooms
5. Quiet hours are from 9:30pm until 8:00am. Our neighbors may call the police if there is loud music after 10:00pm, so please keep your music down and your singing practice to daytime hours.
6. You may have up to 4 additional visitors but none may stay overnight.
7. No illegal activities or drug use permitted, including underage drinking; police will be called.
8. If using the grill, please be sure to turn off the gas completely when finished (turn it off by closing the valve on the propane tank). If the tank is left on and it is emptied, you will be charged $25, which is the cost of a refill.
9. Accidents happen. If they happen while you're here, please let me know.
Location (without traffic):
Airport - 13 minutes (8.1 miles)
Downtown - 21 minutes (14.3 miles)
Grand Ole Opry - 21 minutes (10.3 miles)