New, contemporary, private 1-bdrm apartment 1-1/2 blocks from NE Alberta & 15th, with shops, restaurants, grocery store, bars, etc. Several buses with frequent service within 2 blocks. Bus #8 gets you downtown in 20 minutes and to the Convention Center in 15! Free street parking readily available (unlike being downtown). The bedroom has two XL twin beds that are combined as a king-sized bed or can be separated into two twin beds. The living area has a full-size futon. Please review house rules prior to booking:
- Cannabis (420) friendly!
- NO TOBACCO SMOKING PLEASE
- Maximum occupancy: 3 humans, no animals
- Check-out is 11:00 AM
- QUIET HOURS are 11pm- 8am Sun-Thur, and midnight-8am Fri & Sat. I'm not as much concerned with YOUR noise, but wanted you to be aware of MY noise (i.e., TV, having people over, etc.). This private unit is on the bottom floor of a townhome (which me and my housemate live in). It is NOT a detached unit, so please be aware that even though I have sound-proofed it to the best of my ability and budget, you will hear some muffled noises. It's like living in an apartment with someone above you. Sometimes we have friends over and you will hear all that goes with having friends over (albeit muffled). Sometimes my neighbors entertain in their backyard and you will hear them talking and laughing—sometimes late at night. I can only control my home, and I will make sure to go into quiet mode at designated times. I cannot control my cat who runs around on the floor about 5-minutes a few times a day—sometimes in the middle of the night. It's a light pitter patter noise, but I wanted to be upfront about that too so there are absolutely no surprises for you!
- No smoking or vaping tobacco/nicotine products
- Cannabis smoking allowed, but please keep it in the living room.
- Cannabis vaping allowed anywhere
- No candles
- No events or parties