About the property
- Condo757 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Very Clean 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths Villa Close To Beach
Recently installed new vinyl flooring in bedrooms freshly painted bedrooms and bathrooms. Our unit is very clean *FIRST FLOOR* villa is a great value with many resort amenities (20 feet from pool/clay tennis courts, high-end Har Tru courts) right near the Hilton Head beaches (5 minute walk/2 blocks). Note, our unit is in Building 7 very near the 2nd pool and tennis courts 1&2. . Summer rentals book fast.
The Top benefits of renting this villa:
1. Many updated and new items (TVs, mattresses/beds, etc.) in villa 2013/2014 (will list all New/updated items later in description). Some new appliances/new couch in 2018.
2. The villa was completely deep cleaned recently with anything you can think of being washed, scrubbed, or vacuumed (property will be deep cleaned SEVERAL times a year.
3. Only 2 blocks/5 minutes to beach (Folly Field Beach on Hilton Head Island), without the huge price of being on the beach.
4. Fiddlers Cove is a 23 acre resort with many amenities: 2 outdoor swimming pools (one cooled in Summer/heated fall and Spring) and a hot tub, 10 beautiful Har Tru clay tennis courts (well maintained and watered daily), nice clubhouse (with ping pong, beanbag game, racquetball courts, board games, and books), playgrounds, outdoor BBQ grills, bike trails, and the property has many huge oak trees loaded with Spanish Moss (just beautiful).
5. High Speed WiFi - 30 Mbps, very fast (normal is 3-15 Mbps in Fiddlers Cove), you can work or stream video from our WiFi easily.
6. HD PREMIUM Cable package on Sony 40" TV in living room. OVER 200 channels available including EPIX premium movie channel. Bedrooms have digital adapters with channels 1 to 99. All 3 TVs are new flat screen HD (all with DVD players).
7. 24 hour, 7 days a week gated and guarded security gate with plenty of secure parking.
8. Plenty of sleeping room: Master bedroom has a new Queen mattress, 2nd bedroom has new Double bed/mattress, a new twin bed/mattress and new Sleeper sofa in living room.
9. This villa is on the First floor. No extra flights of stairs with private balcony.
10. We also have a good collection of movies (DVDs) for young and old.
11. Fully stocked kitchen. There is also an assortment of beach toys, beach chairs, beach cart, etc. Linens provided, but bring your own beach towels and umbrella, if wanted.
12. Plenty of nearby restaurants and grocery stores WITHIN a couple of miles.
13. Peaceful, beautiful area close to fishing, yachting/cruise charters, outlet shopping, and miles and miles of bike trails.
1. 3 new flat screen HD TVs. Some new appliances (dishwasher, microwave) A newer loveseat in 2017 and new couch in 2018.
2. New Serta mattresses including a higher end Queen mattress that is VERY comfortable in Master bedroom. I would bet it will be one of the most comfortable beds you have slept on while vacationing. There are all new pillows too.
3. Various kitchen items including pans, coffee maker, cutting boards, electric can opener, BBQ tools, etc.
4. Also have other new items like new patio furniture, flashlights, and other smaller items.
This is a great value for Hilton Head Island and for being close to the beach. Email or call for availability. The availability calendar will be updated often. Payments by secure VRBO e-check (through a checking/savings acct) has no extra card fee, but there is a small 2.9% fee for credit card payments deducted from your security deposit AFTER your stay. Taxes and cleaning fee not included in rental price. Some credit cards from OUTSIDE the USA have a small additional "international surcharge fee" of 2%, if there is a surcharge fee charged to me, you will have to pay that and it will be removed from your deposit money too. The middle of the Summer is Saturday to Saturday rental only (1 week minimum).
Non-smoking. Smoking on deck and outside of property only.
No pets allowed.
Air conditioning and heat, iron and board, toaster, coffee pot, washer and dryer. Linens and bath towels provided. Bring your own beach towels, beach blankets and hair dryer.
Elena or Charlie
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 12, 2018
About Elena or Charlie
We came to visit relatives in South Carolina and fell in love with the area. We knew we wanted to own something here and decided to purchase this condo in Hilton Head Island. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We currently reside in Toms River, New Jersey.
Elena or Charlie purchased this Condo in 2016
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
4 stars for not being able to control the air.
The temp was 78 degrees at time and you could only lower to 68.
Thank you for your response. I was not aware there was anything wrong with the air conditioning. I will definitely look into it immediately. I am sorry for any inconvenience.
Great location to walk to the beach!
Cozy place that was the perfect location to walk to the beach.
Thank you for your review.
It was a pleasure having you.
We loved the cozy condo! Enjoyed being next to the pool and club house. The walk to the beach was not bad! Only recommendation is to have a few amenities like bar soap for shower and a hairdryer. Just a hotel soap to make it until you get a trip to the store.
Excellent little condo- convenient to everything!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It was well stocked with kitchen equipment, linens, and entertainment. It's so convenient to the pool and the beach-- great for the 3 little girls with us.
Thank you for your review.
It was a pleasure having you;
Great place to stay!
We loved renting from the owners! Shortbread cookies were on the table when we walked in. There was a very small problem with one bathroom fan that was fixed right away. The condo was very clean and comfortable! The kitchen was well stocked. We loved being on the first floor. We would rent from them again without hesitation.
Carol was a pleasure to have and very understanding. I would definitely rent to her again.
This place is great!
This was our 2nd time at Fiddlers Cove, and we LOVED this place. The condo was super clean, and very close to the pool. All appliance were up to date and the bunk bed was a nice touch. This condo is perfect for a family wanting a relaxing time at the beach.
Close to The Westin Island Resort.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Rates do not include $200 returnable security deposit, $90 cleaning fee and 10% tax. Deposit is non-refundable.