Casa Perla is a spacious two-bedroom condominium set in a four-unit 1850's home. Centrally located one-block from Commercial Street, this home is a close walk to Provincetown's many restaurants, the Gallery District, shops, tea dance and nightlife. Less than a mile to Herring Cove and Race Point Beaches. Next to Provincetown Fine Arts Work Center (FAWC).
Casa Perla includes historic details like detailed molding, wide pine floors, exclusive use of a porch, and newly designed sunny yard with two patios for dining and lounging. Unit features Cable with 42-inch flat screen TV, wireless internet access, washer/dryer, outdoor grill, one-car off street parking.
UPDATE: April 2017: Many dates still available. Inquire with owner. Rates subject to change, verify rates with owner.
2017 SEASON RATES:
- Earl Season June 1 - July 1: $2,600/Week
- 4th of July Week: July 1-8: $ 3,400/Week
- Bear Week: July 8-15: $ 3,500/Week
- July 15-28: $ 3,100/Week
- Family Week: July 29-August 5: $ 3,400/Week
- August 5-12: $3,100
- Carnival Week Aug 12 -19: $3,600
- Late Summer: August 19 – September 2: $3,000
- Late Summer September 2-30: $2,600