Newly renovated 4-story townhome is a fifteen minute walk to Lac Tremblant or a ten minute walk to village events (including the Blues Festival, Ironman competitions, etc.) and local restaurants and clubs. Home offers a fully-appointed kitchen, 5 bedrooms, 2 dens, 3 full bathrooms, a powder room, a sauna, washer/dryer and two outdoor parking spaces. Bathrooms with heated floors. Large foyer/mudroom. Storage locker for skis/bikes. Ski-in/ski-out on Chalumeau trail. Air conditioned. WiFi. Views of Lac Tremblant and the Laurentian Mountains.
- 1 King
- 3 Queens
- 1 Bunk (Single-Single)
- 1 Bunk (Double-Single)
- Pull-out couch/futon (Double)
- Quartz countertops
- GE Profile Stainless Steel Appliances, including microwave/convection oven, induction cooktop, conventional oven and refrigerator
- Cuisinart drip coffeemaker/Keurig single-serving coffeemaker/Stovetop espresso pot
- Salt, pepper and cooking spices provided
- Weber Genesis LP Grill
- Full set of pots, pans, utensils, bakeware
- Wine glasses, champagne glasses, glasses, mugs
- Dinner plates, dessert plates, bowls
Hotel-quality duvet covers, sheets and towels freshly laundered at beginning of visit.