Last Minute Deals: We will rent for 2 or 3 nights for last minute stays or to fill weekdays. Call for special non-publicized rates on select homes for last minute deals.
Fall special. SAVE 50%: Book two nights at our regular rate, and the next TWO NIGHTS ARE FREE! Valid for stays completed before June 12th 2019: excluding Spring Break and holiday weeks and weekends. Discount automatically calculated when you book 4 nights online.
Wind Catcher is the perfect family vacation home consisting of a cabin and separate bunkhouse. It is just steps to town and to the beach. The front cabin has a small separate kitchenete, bedroom and living room. The bunkhouse in the back is a private bedroom for a second family or children. The two buildings are connected via a short walkway. The home is just a 5 minute walk to the beach, and one block from downtown Long Beach with its many colorful shops, Art galleries, several restaurants, putt-putt golf, coffee shop, Funland, go-carts and much more.
Windcatcher has just gone through an update based on customer feedback. Windcather now included is a cherry wood table that seats 6, two queen beds plus a trundle bed, new lighting, blinds, lights to the back bunkhouse and a coffee bar.
Wind Catcher Amenities:
• Sleep up to 6
• 2 bedrooms: one with a queen bed, the other with Queen and trundle (2 twins)
• 1 queen futon in living room
• One bathroom
• Stay connected on the internet with free High-speed WIFI
• Very short and easy walk to the beach and downtown Long Beach
• Enjoy your summer (or Winter) cookout. Propane Barbecue included
• Two TVs with cable, plus DVD player
• Redbox movies can be rented at Sid’s IGA, just south of Long Beach or at Jacks in Ocean Park
• Full size washer and dryer
• Small kitchen (one person) with stove, microwave, oven, dishes, utensils
• Coffee Bar with coffee maker, Keurig, pour over, electric tea kettle
• Linens: towels, hand towels
• Paper products included
• Soap, Shampoo and conditioner
This location could not be better-it is one of a very few cabins that is just a short walk to the beach and to town.