Urelax Vacation Rentals is a professional property management company based out of Morro Bay and serving San Luis Obispo County. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Sunday to Sunday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
The delightful 4 bedroom, 3 bath Morro Bay Heights home has been beautifully remodeled and enjoys great ocean and Morro Rock views. The open living area with the kitchen and dining area was designed to take advantage of the amazing view and is the ideal spot to entertain friends and family. The large deck with seating area and BBQ great for soaking up the sun and enjoying the outdoors. The master, second bedroom, living, dining and kitchen are all on the main floor with the garage and entry, and the 2 other bedrooms are downstairs.
• Master bedroom has a queen bed, stunning adjoining bath and access to the deck.
• Master bathroom has a gorgeous step in shower and dual vanity sinks.
• Second bedroom is also on the main floor.
• Full hall bath (upstairs) with combination shower/tub.
• 3rd bedroom(downstairs) is a second master suite with queen bed and adjoining bath with step in shower.
• The 4th bedroom (downstairs) doubles as a den with TV and a fold out queen sleeper sofa, it can be closed off fully from the rest of the home and has a closet.
• Modern kitchen well stocked with all you need to prepare your meals.
• Dining table seats up to 6 with additional bar seating available.
• Living room with comfortable seating and large flat screen TV with DVD player
• Backyard includes a bocce ball court (bocce supplies provided).
• Parking for 1 vehicle in garage, and 2 in the driveway.
This home accepts 2 small (under 20lbs) or 1 medium (60lbs max) dog and guests must agree to abide by our pet policy.
Morro Bay is one of California’s great Central Coast communities The area has become famous for its beautiful state parks, bird estuaries, and the distinct Morro Rock. Tourists and locals both enjoy a variety of activities in the area, including fishing, surfing, kayaking, golfing, bird watching, beachcombing, or just relaxing and enjoying the sunset. Besides the nature and recreation of Estero Bay, there are also fine restaurants and unique shops. Morro Bay, the largest of the three cities, is at the heart of Estero Bay. Morro Rock, the last in a chain of long-extinct volcanoes, covers over 50 acres at its base and towers 576 feet above the entrance to Morro Bay. The waters that make up the bay are contained within a three-mile sandpit and the shores of Morro Bay and Los Osos. The local fishing industry is one of the most important along the California Coast. On the Embarcadero, you can shop, walk to Tidelands Park and play on the pirate ship, or simply sit and watch as the boats make their way to sea.