About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Large home perfect for an epic Nashville vacation
City meets country in this gorgeous large house, perfect for a family get together! Two large master bedrooms, two bedrooms one with a queen bed and the other with two bunk beds, and one bonus room with two futons. Three full bathrooms - one bathroom has a walk in sauna! Closed in sunroom, spacious kitchen and living room, plus a beautiful music room. Five minutes from shopping center and restaurants. Best part, only 15 minutes from downtown. This house is ideal for large gatherings or corporate stays, or, just to enjoy yourself :)
1. Are linens and towels provided? Yes.
2. How far is the house from downtown? It's a 15 to 18 minutes drive.
3. Is Uber available? Yes. Typically $10-$18.
4. Are there any restaurants or grocery stores nearby? Yes, there is a shopping center within 5 minutes.
5. Can I check in early? We offer early check-in at 1:30 PM for an additional $50. This is the fee to hire an additional cleaner to help get the house ready earlier. I would recommend adding an additional night to your trip so that you can check in as early as you like.
6. Can I check out late? I would recommend to book an additional night so that you can check out as late as you want. We don't have a place to store bags after check out.
7. Do you have a grill? No, it is a fire hazard.
8. Is there a walk-in shower? Yes, there is a walk-in shower in the master bedroom, and on the bottom floor.
9. Can I stay another day? If you are a current guest, please send me a message so that we can see if we can accommodate your needs!
10. How far is the house from the airport? The house is a 30 minute drive to the airport.
11. Do you have plates, cups, silverware, and cookware? Yes, the kitchen is fully stocked.
Parcel # 201607006
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 13, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This house is ideal for big families
We loved this house. It was roomy enough for our family and the boys loved being outside. It was perfect for our Easter egg hunt. Karla was very helpful when a few maintenance things occurred. The location is great because it is close to stores, restaurants, and downtown. We would rent this again. I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 because I was scared of the driveway.
Very nice house
House has everything you need. Easy drive to downtown Nashville. Would highly recommend
Were there for Christmas. And it was everything we were looking for !
We had 12 of us staying here and it was perfect, everyone had their own spaces, yet, the living room, dining room and kitchen are all open and we could be together for activities, socializing and of course food and drinks.
Just a few minor issues, The garbage bins outside were full when we got there, I called Karla said she they would be emptied. However, they just disappeared, and never returned. Karla had instructed us to put garbage on the screened porch, which was fine because it was too cold for us to use the porch at that time anyways.
Also dishwasher was full and needed to be emptied when we got there.
The bathrooms were only stocked with a few bath/hand towels, luckily, most of us bought a towel with us, then, on the second to the last day someone discovered all the towels In the dryer. We never thought to look there.
Overall, great place and I’d highly recommend staying there and would love to go back sometime.
Thank you Karla!
Clean and as described!
This home was just as described and pictured. It has a LOT of outdoor space (deck, swing, fire pit), which we were not able to use because it was cold out, but we loved the indoor space.
Great for 2 families and kids
We shared the house with some friends and it was lovely! Great indoor and outdoor spaces. It is located on a VERY steep hill, so I'd be concerned about that if renting in snow/icy weather. Karla was wonderful. We would love to come back here again sometime.
Great house for event at Green Door Gourmet
We stayed at this property for our son's wedding at the Green Door Gourmet, which is a convenient five minute drive away. The house is spacious, with plenty of room for our family and groomsmen! The piano was especially nice to practice music for the ceremony. The guys enjoyed using the fire pit outside, and the privacy and wooded surroundings were appreciated. We even saw a deer one morning at breakfast. The kitchen was large, and well stocked with dishes, cookware, and staples for cooking. It was very homey to fix meals and serve our guests. Karla was quick to answer questions about the house and very helpful.