Newly renovated Palo Alto home sleeps 6 near Stanford-the epicenter of Silicon Valley action. Modern open kitchen w/high-end appliances. Bathroom w/heated floor & spacious marble shower. All new furnishings. Entertain, relax & bask in the glow of beautiful sunsets on the expansive deck w/BBQ. Perfect for business, family, vacation travelers. A short walk to: highly reviewed restaurants with assorted cuisines; coffee, boutique shops; CALTRAIN station, banks, public park.
AT A GLANCE:
• Light & airy newly remodeled 2-bedroom luxury home (rear unit in a duplex building), close to everything you’ll want and need.
• Entirely renovated bathroom with heated floors, double sink and double marble shower
• Electronic front door lockset and deadbolt for ultimate privacy and safety
• Central heating throughout
• 60" HDTV with Apple TV, free Netflix, & other apps for viewing.
• Free High Speed Wi-Fi
• Sonos sound system throughout to listen to your own play list
• New roomy state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen with commercial quality 5 burner gas stovetop, oven, dishwasher; cooking utensils, pots and pans, dishes, silverware, condiments, spices, organic olive oil & balsamic vinegar provided
• Large deck in backyard with BBQ
• Linens and towels provided
• King bed in master bedroom, queen bed in 2nd bedroom and luxurious sleeper couch in living room
• Comfortable lounge/study area
• Off-street parking
Location: Palo Alto, Silicon Valley, San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA
This house is perfect for both vacation and business travelers.
Located steps away from Old-Town Palo Alto and at the gateway to Palo Alto's most prestigious neighborhood, offering a serene environment for peace and relaxation.
Completely remodeled, offering you luxury accommodations in a sophisticated and contemporary Zen-like setting.
Lounge in the California sun on the expansive deck, watch a movie or sporting event on the 60" HDTV with Apple TV in the living room, you'll find this an ideal location for your needs. Prepare a meal in the gourmet kitchen or walk to fine restaurants and cafes on California Ave where you will find highly-rated restaurants including French, Italian, Mediterranean, Japanese, Cuban, Chinese & California cuisines, boutique shopping, coffee shops, a beloved natural foods/vitamin store, two grocery stores (one noted for its kosher food selection,)
The California Ave Shopping District, first established in 1855 and known as “Palo Alto’s Avenue of the Arts” is where you’ll find excellent family-owned and operated restaurants, shops & galleries. Mom and pop businesses abound. Four generations of the same family own the cobblery. There is a stationery store, a ladies clothing boutique, a yoga studio and two day spas, a jewelry store, the largest consumer and professional camera store in the south bay area, a popular wine sales and tasting shop, and more. California Avenue hosts a year-round Sunday morning farmer's market, rain or shine!
Whether here to visit Stanford, Silicon Valley businesses, San Francisco, California’s famous Wine Country or its Redwood Forests, this is a great location for you. Walk three minutes to the CALTRAIN station from which you can quickly and inexpensively get to destinations from San Francisco to San Jose. We’re the very center of the ride sharing industry so you won’t need a car. Fly in to SFO or San Jose International, take the train to Palo Alto House and relax.
Why stay in congested San Francisco or San Jose with parking and traffic issues when you can stay here and enjoy the best of the bay area.
NOTE: Airbnb does not assist us in collecting the City of Palo Alto's Transient Occupancy Tax (14% on the amount of the rent, only), so we will ask you to pay that separately once your reservation is booked.
Palo Alto,Menlo Park,Stanford,Stanford Hospital,Silicon Valley,San Francisco,San Francisco Bay Area,San Jose, Cupertino,Luxury Rental,Executive Rental,,Levi's Stadium,AT&T Park,