*No party allowed*
*2.5miles to Strip, 5miles to LV Convention Center and McCarran airport, many restaurants and stores are within blocks.
Enjoy our 2000 sqft home with brand new bathrooms and flooring (remodeled in Dec 2018), memory foam mattresses, a big swimming pool (not heated), an equipped kitchen, BBQ, pool table, and 3 big HD TVs.
*Sleeps 12/Parks 4 cars
*Big swimming pool (not heated, cleaned weekly), BBQ, lounge chairs and a patio set
*Pool table, 3 LED smart TVs (70', 55' and 55'), wifi, and cable
*Formal dining area
*Clean towels, toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and hair dryer
*Washer and dryer
*2-car garage and a private driveway
You will have the entire house to yourself including the garage.
We are very happy and grateful that you choose to book with us. We hope you will have a great stay. Please see our house rules below. It is very important that you follow these rules, otherwise you will be charged penalties.
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT A LEASE AND CONVEYS NO RIGHTS IN REAL PROPERTY AT ANY TIME. YOUR USE IS LIMITED TO THAT DEFINED HEREIN.
- Your sole right to use the property begins with 4PM check-in and ends at 11AM check-out, unless other times are approved in writing in advance.
- No pets
- No music outside
- No late night noise (after 9pm)
- No stripers...
- Our home is not suitable for children because it is not child proofed. There are things that could be dangerous to children (ex: bait for bugs around the house) so if you insist on bringing your children with you, please watch the children closely at all times. We are not responsible if the children get injured in any way.
- Absolutely no house parties. Vegas is very tough on party houses and will have significant fines for the guests if there is one. Also we have nice neighbors and we want to keep them happy. We don't want them to be annoyed and get us shut down.
- Absolutely no smoking in the house. You will be charged $800 if you smoke inside the house. When you are outside, be sure to use ashtrays and be sure that all butts are properly put out.
- Absolutely no drugs or weeds use (ex: Marijuana, etc) even if you have a permit.
- No illegal or abusive use of the Internet access is allowed
- No professional photoshoots are allowed without prior written approval. Unauthorized use of the rental property’s name, address or images, including its interior, exterior and/or private property surroundings, for any commercial use including but not limited to selling, advertising, marketing, and/or promotion of any product or business or use in any print, advertising, TV, film production, electronic or other media, is unlawful and will be pursued to the full extent of the law.
- Guest shall allow the property owner or any designated workers access to the property for landscaping and routine maintenance, cleaning, repairs and inspection of building, pool and hot tub
- If for any reason beyond the control of the owner, the property is unavailable, we may cancel your reservation with only a refund of the actual fees and/or deposits you have paid
- We may withhold all or part of your deposit if you fail to follow the rules in this agreement, the property listing or the property house manual. If the cost of damages, losses, or missing items should exceed the amount of the deposit, we will bill your credit card for the difference and/or pursue legal action. Cause(s) for withholding deposit funds include, but are not limited to: damage to premises or contents; missing or broken items; lost keys; required excessive cleaning; not complying fully with the departure checklist; smoke odors or damage; mailing charges for items left behind; unauthorized persons visiting or staying on the property; noise complaints after 9pm, including fines; trespassing on neighboring properties; and unauthorized late check-out
- We do not allow firearms on the property. If you are a firearms carrier your firearm must remain off the property
- Please clean the dishes and the BBQ grill before you leave. Please remove your shoes to help us keep the new carpet clean.
- Please do not waste water, as Nevada is in a severe drought.
- This house is privately owned. The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
- There is surveillance or recording devices on property (cameras set for front door and garage)
This agreement is in effect from the time and date of the confirmation of your booking. Your right to use the property begins at 4PM on the first day of your booking (check-in) and ends at 11AM on the last day of your booking (check-out).