You have found The Little Beach House of Rosemary Beach! This architectural gem on Hamilton Lane designed by Geoffrey Mouen, a graduate of Savannah College of Art and Design, has gained attention from around the world through feature articles in Southern Tour Magazine, New Old House, and Rosemary Beach by Richard Sexton.
Little Beach House is a 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom home located in Rosemary Beach on the North side of Highway 30A and can accommodate up to 6 guests. This beach home offers the perfect quiet and quaint getaway for a small family or group of friends. At a little more than 1,040 square feet with a single bedroom and a loft, the Little Beach House proves that simplicity can coexist with elegance. The home, which draws heavily upon Anglo-Caribbean aesthetics, is a seamless addition amidst the resort community’s tight, New Urbanism-influenced standards. Since construction was completed, it has been the backdrop for countless memories.
The Anglo-Caribbean influence on the Little Beach House—inspired by waterfront homes in the West Indies—is consistent with other homes in Rosemary Beach. The home’s stucco exterior is free of paint, save for the trim around the windows. A modest stoop leads into a compact home—one room deep and one room wide—with pine floors and high ceilings. In the southwest corner, cherry cabinets and a granite countertop highlight a perfect kitchen for an avid chef. In the opposite corner, a spiral staircase winds around a hard pine post to the second floor of the house.
Upstairs, the second-floor bedroom has a 15′-high vaulted ceiling lined with cypress boards. A loft, for a study or a bunkroom, is elevated above the bedroom. Fourteen windows and two doors are placed throughout the house—very few face the public walkway outside—to provide ample natural light while maintaining a cozy, private atmosphere.
A rear stoop leads out to pressure-treated pine wood deck overlooking a courtyard. A canopy of trees casts shadows over the outdoor shower.
Little Beach House is located directly on the boardwalk that leads to the beach and throughout the community of Rosemary Beach. This location allows you to easily walk to Rosemary’s shops, restaurants, or the local farmer’s market.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 6):
- Sleep Sofa
- Master bedroom – King bed, full bathroom
- Loft – twin bed with a twin trundle
- Located directly on boardwalk with easy beach access
- Private driveway
- Private courtyard
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor grill
** Guest responsible for providing beach and pool towels
- Private beach access
- Access to 4 community pools
- Beach chair and umbrella rental service available
- Fitness center (additional fees apply)
- Access to tennis courts
- Walking trails
- 24 hour security
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.