A classic example of Southern architecture, Stay Heirloom's meticulously restored home lies in the heart of New Orleans, on the quiet edge of the French Quarter. Perfect for families, friends, and business travelers who seek an upscale experience but with NOLA personality in a great location.
You will be smack dab in the center of the New Orleans action, yet on a quaint, tranquil side street. Our home is located near the northern edge of the French Quarter in the historic, world-famous Treme, a short walk to all major sites in the Quarter. This is a safe, friendly, and laid-back area.
In our immediate environs and within close walking distance are some of the best bars and restaurants in New Orleans. From old school dive bars to cool new cocktails, BBQ to Boudin, tasty slices of both pizza and pie, it's all available nearby.
Our home is directly next to the French Quarter. We are a short walk to all the major downtown sites in the Quarter and Frenchman St. The Marigny/Bywater is also reachable by walking, biking, or Uber.
***Stay Heirloom is one of the nation's leading property management companies. Our guest services team is standing by to help you find the perfect home for you and your group. If you have a large number of guests, would like to book multiple homes, or have any property-specific questions, please reach out to our Stayloom team today. We can’t wait to host you!***
- 4 Bedrooms, 8 Beds
- Bedroom 1: King bed, twin bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, twin bed
- Bedroom 3: Full bed
- Bedroom 4: Full bed
- 3 full bathrooms
- Soaring 14’ ceilings, re-finished heart of pine floors, original crown moldings, 19th century pocket doors
- Open living and dining areas, with an ever-so-inviting Restoration Hardware linen sofa, multiple arm chairs, and a 60” Smart LCD television loaded with Netflix, Hulu, etc.
- Outdoor porch patio and garden, decorated with palm trees and other local flora
- Sonos speakers, high speed internet, and central air conditioning/heat.
- Accessibility: The entire home is on a single level. There are 3 steps to get up from the street level into the actual home
If you have questions you need answered before securing your booking, or you simply want to talk with us first, please send our Stayloom team an inquiry instead of a reservation request.
If this property is close but not quite the one, please reach out to us directly. We own and manage high end rental homes in the area and we'd be happy to find you and your group the perfect fit!
License or registration number: 17STR-09737