About Joey Manieri
Following global careers with a Fortune 50 company, John and Ning retired in Bay St Louis and love every minute of it.
Why Joey Manieri chose Bay Saint Louis
Bay St. Louis is called 'A Place Apart' for good reason. This small beach town has uniquely retained the gentility and ambience of its roots as the traditional summer cottage community for New Orleans families. There is plenty to keep you entertained for days or weeks -- great local retail shopping, restaurants, and bars; miles of quiet sand beaches and biking trails; casinos and community theater; near shore and marsh fishing as well as deep sea charters; golfing, boating, sailing. If you have a yacht club membership you likely have reciprocity with our beautiful Bay Waveland Yacht Club. Start your day at the Mockingbird or the Buttercup, and begin your Bay adventures. When you're ready for a day trip, New Orleans, Gulfport, and Biloxi are a short drive away.
What makes this Cottage unique
• Master bedroom with comfortable queen-size bed and TV • Guest bedroom with twin beds • Quality new mattresses and bedding in both bedrooms • Renovated bathroom with rain head shower • Outdoor shower with hot water • Large den with new queen-size fold-out couch and TV • Sitting room with comfortable reading chairs and library • Dining room with seating for four • Recently renovated kitchen – fully equipped for an extended stay • Refinished original wood floors throughout the house • Screened-in front porch surrounded by live oaks • Bicycles for your use • Rear deck with Adirondack chairs and gas grill • Off-street parking for one car, arrangements available for second car • Washer and dryer in the garage with complementary laundry supplies • Beach chairs, umbrellas, beach towels, and coolers available • Wireless high speed internet and cable TV • Professionally managed & maintained by MANIERI REAL ESTATE, LLC
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Delightful Long Weekend!
I'm a very particular HomeAway renter/tenant having stayed at homes in the past that were nothing like the pictures and description depicted. I can tell you this is NOT one of those homes. This is a spotless, private, and delightful cottage in a perfect location. We can't thank the hosts enough for their hospitality and for investing in such a gem in BSL. Thank you for opening your home to our family and for being pet-friendly. We were able to relax even more knowing our dog was there with us! Heidi's favorite part of the cottage was the screened porch, it was her human's favorite too! We simply can't wait to come back and stay again!! Thank you!
Peaceful retreat at the Bay
The cottage has a lovely airy feel.
I enjoyed my afternoon wine and snacks on the front screened porch.
Close enough to Main Street to walk comfortably.
Quiet neighborhood with many outstanding old trees, park nearby and short distance to beach access.
It was too hot to use the bicycle this visit but would definitely enjoy another time.
The accommodations were enjoyable in every way. The location allowed us to take walks to the beach, shops, restaurants, and more. The entire area is a perfect getaway to relax and/or plan an adventure.
I really enjoyed my time in bay St. Louis . The house great a perfect for me. The town is wonderful. I plan to return to the bay.
The house, location, professional management and hosts all couldn't be better. My only mistake is not staying longer.
Our family loved the place and we had a great time in Bay St. Louis. The home was spacious enough for our family of 4. The bikes and beach gear were a nice touch and we used them a lot.
Bay St. Louis is a historic beach community of well-kept residences where families from New Orleans traditionally spend their summers. It’s a charming, lively beach community with great beaches, restaurants, and shopping.
Garçonnière is in the heart of Bay St. Louis’ Old Town area. Within a 5- to 10-minute walk of the front door:
• Sand beaches, fishing piers, boat harbor, and access to miles of paved beach walking/bike trails along the Mississippi Gulf Sound
• Many great restaurants and retail shops (www.baystlouisoldtown.com) as well as the community’s Little Theater, Depot District museum, and historic 100 Men DBA Hall
• Playground, duck pond, and large parks for young ones
Within a 5- to 15-minute drive from Garçonnière:
• Two grocery stores and a large Walmart
• Two casinos – Silver Slipper and Hollywood (with its Arnold Palmer designed golf course open to the public)
• Several public boat ramps and Buccaneer State Park
Within a one hour drive on I-10 from Garçonnière:
• The French Quarter in New Orleans
• Shopping in Gulfport
• Nine casinos in Biloxi, e.g., Hard Rock & Beau Rivage