Stayloom is dedicated to giving you a luxurious and authentic travel experience. From the refurbished table to the local artwork, our homes are furnished so every detail has a genuine connection to the surrounding community. Spacious and suitable for groups of all sizes, each Stayloom home is crafted with the intention of bringing family and friends together. Stay in style. Stay for the stories. Stayloom.
This Stayloom custom-designed masterpiece offers expansive living quarters, an in-ground swimming pool, and top-of-the-line amenities. With downtown NOLA just a short ride away, this home is an ideal location for larger groups looking for a restful retreat after a day of exploring the city.
- Private rear deck, patios, gardens, and a salt water in-ground swimming pool
- Fully furnished backyard with lighting and a charcoal grill.
- Open concept common spaces ideal for larger groups, feather-filled linen sofa for movie nights - 55" Smart TV with access to Netflix, Hulu, etc.
- Chef’s kitchen with 10' farmhouse table outfitted with new appliances and essential cookware.
- Off-street parking for 4 vehicles
- Accessibility: 6 steps up into the home, inquire for more information on accessibility
- All beds feature Tempurpedic-quality mattresses and silky, high thread count linens.
- All bathrooms are immaculate and include essential toiletries and stacks of plush cotton towels.
Our home is located in the Gentilly neighborhood of New Orleans, approximately a 10 minute drive from downtown New Orleans. We are near City Park, the famous Bayou St. John, the Fairgrounds (Jazzfest), and Midcity. This home is perfect for those who want to be close to the city but removed from the hustle & bustle.
All guests after booking will receive a personalized list of recommendations including locals favorite spots, restaurants, and activities. We will provide detailed information and guides on the surrounding area to enhance your overall experience.
For those traveling without a private vehicle, Uber, taxi, or bike are the best modes of transport. The French Quarter is about a 12 minute drive, and the CBD, Marigny, and other downtown areas are similar distances. Bayou St. John is two blocks away, and for those of you who are coming to NOLA for Jazzfest, the Fairgrounds are a short bike or Uber away.
The entire home is for your exclusive use.
Interaction with Guests
You will have complete privacy here, however every question or concern you may have before or during your stay will be promptly addressed via messenger or phone. In the case of a maintenance emergency, our ground team is available to assist you. Entry is simple, there’s no need to coordinate key pick up.
Other Things to Note
If you have questions you need answered before securing your booking, or you simply want to talk with us first, reach out to our Stayloom team with an inquiry before a reservation request.
Please also note that one-night stays on the weekend or reservations that start or end on a Saturday may be subject to an additional fee.
Want more options? Check out Stayloom’s other homes located in popular destinations across the nation such as Boston, Savannah, New Orleans, and more! At Stayloom, we make sure you find the perfect fit.