About the property
- House850 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
Seas The Day is a charming 2 bedroom, 1 bath beach home on the first floor, across the street from the beach in the quaint North Crescent Beach area, just south of historical downtown St. Augustine. Wake up to the sound of waves and delightful ocean breezes. No high-rise condos or hotels here; just a friendly, residential neighborhood. You will feel right at home! Unpack and unwind!
• Just steps from the beach.
• Fenced in yard with tropical landscaping and patio for outside dining, dining table and four chairs, swing, reading, relaxing, sipping morning coffee or afternoon cocktails.
• Tasteful, coastal style interior décor.
• Dining room table that will seat up to 4.
• A cozy queen bed in the master bedroom with a HDTV. Nice size dresser and closet.
• Second bedroom furnished with (2) twin size beds.
• The bathroom is beautiful and completely remodelded.
• A HDTV provides entertainment for the nicely decorated living room.
• Central heat and air conditioning will keep you comfortable year round.
• A well outfitted kitchen with many pots, pans utensils, etc. (including full size refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher).
• A washer and dryer are provided for your convenience.
Lots of excellent restaurants are within 1/4 to 3 miles away including waterfront dining. Go for walks in the neighborhood and on the beach. Surf fish or take guided fishing tours that leave from downtown Vilano Beach. Kayaking in the Intracoastal Waterway is very popular. The area is also enjoyed by local surfers and skim boarders. Seas The Day is a great place to spend a few days or a few weeks.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
About Marty Kirkley
Greetings from First Choice FL Vacation Rentals! We are a professional property management company, trusted by the owners of vacation homes to take care of housekeeping, reservations, maintenance, and guest care. We live in St. Augustine and we take care of our homes and our guests! Enjoy a one-of-a-kind vacation experience in a unique property. Enjoy great service and convenience. You can trust that your home will be cleaned by professional housekeepers, and your calls will be answered by our dedicated team. We would love to help you plan your perfect getaway!
What makes this House unique
Charming 2/1 Beach Home - Only 15 minutes to Historic Downtown! Covered outdoor patio for alfresco dining. Completely fenced in yard!
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
We had a great stay.Great location to the beach.
A pizza cutter would be great and a few more bath towels.
Other than that it was a lovely house to stay in.
Thanks for the great review. I will get with housekeeping about the pizza cutter as well as make sure that there are adequate bath towels. You are welcome back anytime!
A wonderful vacation
We spent 1 week in this nice charming apartment by the sea. Everything was in good order, nicely prepared and well equipped. We enjoyed our time here and will definitely come again!!
Thanks for the great review. You are welcome back anytime!