Seas The Day is a charming 2 bedroom, 1 bath beach home on the first floor, across the street from the beach in the quaint North Crescent Beach area, just south of historical downtown St. Augustine. Wake up to the sound of waves and delightful ocean breezes. No high-rise condos or hotels here; just a friendly, residential neighborhood. You will feel right at home! Unpack and unwind!
• Just steps from the beach.
• Fenced in yard with tropical landscaping and patio for outside dining, dining table and four chairs, swing, reading, relaxing, sipping morning coffee or afternoon cocktails.
• Tasteful, coastal style interior décor.
• Dining room table that will seat up to 4.
• A cozy queen bed in the master bedroom with a HDTV. Nice size dresser and closet.
• Second bedroom furnished with (2) twin size beds.
• The bathroom is beautiful and completely remodelded.
• A HDTV provides entertainment for the nicely decorated living room.
• Central heat and air conditioning will keep you comfortable year round.
• A well outfitted kitchen with many pots, pans utensils, etc. (including full size refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher).
• A washer and dryer are provided for your convenience.
Lots of excellent restaurants are within 1/4 to 3 miles away including waterfront dining. Go for walks in the neighborhood and on the beach. Surf fish or take guided fishing tours that leave from downtown Vilano Beach. Kayaking in the Intracoastal Waterway is very popular. The area is also enjoyed by local surfers and skim boarders. Seas The Day is a great place to spend a few days or a few weeks.