★ ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• We are not currently offering any discounts. Our pricing reflects seasonal rates.
• Minimum Age to Rent = 25 years old
• Copy of Drivers License is required
• Minimum Stay = 3 nights (exception for 2-night gaps)
• No Smoking and No Pets allowed
• Maximum Occupancy = 6 persons
• Free Wifi
• For safety & weather monitoring, the cabin's parking area is under video surveillance.
• Want to speak with us via phone? Send us a message via the "Send email" button and we will email you our number. (We have adopted this method in order to prevent phone spam.)
★ WHY YOU WILL LOVE THE SPRUCE MOOSE LOG CABIN
• The Location -- Spruce Moose is located at the southern end of Pigeon Forge, so it is also convenient to Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
• The Convenience -- The cabin is just 3 minutes from the Pigeon Forge Parkway (traffic light #10). You will enjoy being close to all the Parkway attractions as well as shopping, restaurants, Dollywood, The Island, etc., and not spending a lot of time driving to a remote cabin.
• The Access -- There are no steep, scary roads on the way to the cabin, and there is level parking for 3 cars. (Please contact us regarding occasional winter weather exceptions.)
• The Resort Setting -- The cabin is located in the beautiful Sherwood Forest Resort. The resort entrance has security cameras, and gates which are locked at night. The neighborhood features street lights, fire hydrants, and city water... no well water issues! Natural gas outdoor grills mean no worries about securing propane or charcoal. The 30’ x 50’ resort pool is open from Memorial Day through early September.
• The Cabin -- Spruce Moose is a two-level log cabin with 2 king bedrooms and 2 baths. There is a bedroom and full bath on each floor. The living room has a queen sofa bed.
• The Cabin Setting -- The cabin rear windows and deck have a private woods view, and you don't see any neighboring cabins.
We look forward to sharing our cabin with you for your next vacation or weekend getaway!
NOTE: If this cabin isn't available for the dates you want, Highview Cabins has another 2 BR cabin in Sherwood Forest named "Highview Retreat" - VRBO #643090.
"Highview Retreat" has a very similar floor plan, a direct view of Mount LeConte, and many great reviews from our past guests - check it out!