About the property
- Cabin1300 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
★ ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• We are not currently offering any discounts. Our pricing reflects seasonal rates.
• Minimum Age to Rent = 25 years old
• Copy of Drivers License is required
• Minimum Stay = 3 nights (exception for 2-night gaps)
• No Smoking and No Pets allowed
• Maximum Occupancy = 6 persons
• Free Wifi
• For safety & weather monitoring, the cabin's parking area is under video surveillance.
• Want to speak with us via phone? Send us a message via the "Send email" button and we will email you our number. (We have adopted this method in order to prevent phone spam.)
★ WHY YOU WILL LOVE THE SPRUCE MOOSE LOG CABIN
• The Location -- Spruce Moose is located at the southern end of Pigeon Forge, so it is also convenient to Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
• The Convenience -- The cabin is just 3 minutes from the Pigeon Forge Parkway (traffic light #10). You will enjoy being close to all the Parkway attractions as well as shopping, restaurants, Dollywood, The Island, etc., and not spending a lot of time driving to a remote cabin.
• The Access -- There are no steep, scary roads on the way to the cabin, and there is level parking for 3 cars. (Please contact us regarding occasional winter weather exceptions.)
• The Resort Setting -- The cabin is located in the beautiful Sherwood Forest Resort. The resort entrance has security cameras, and gates which are locked at night. The neighborhood features street lights, fire hydrants, and city water... no well water issues! Natural gas outdoor grills mean no worries about securing propane or charcoal. The 30’ x 50’ resort pool is open from Memorial Day through early September.
• The Cabin -- Spruce Moose is a two-level log cabin with 2 king bedrooms and 2 baths. There is a bedroom and full bath on each floor. The living room has a queen sofa bed.
• The Cabin Setting -- The cabin rear windows and deck have a private woods view, and you don't see any neighboring cabins.
We look forward to sharing our cabin with you for your next vacation or weekend getaway!
NOTE: If this cabin isn't available for the dates you want, Highview Cabins has another 2 BR cabin in Sherwood Forest named "Highview Retreat" - VRBO #643090.
"Highview Retreat" has a very similar floor plan, a direct view of Mount LeConte, and many great reviews from our past guests - check it out!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 17, 2018
About Janice Tabor
Our family lives in Greenville, SC... just 2-1/2 hours from Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. We have vacationed in the Smokies area many times, and in 2014 decided to purchase our 1st log cabin. In 2016, we looked for a 2nd cabin to buy in Sherwood Forest and chose the Spruce Moose. We love the Smokies, and we are happy to share our vacation cabins with your family.
Janice Tabor purchased this Cabin in 2016
What makes this Cabin unique
We bought this 2-bedroom log cabin because it has so many of the features which were important to us. The cabin is big enough for our family, yet intimate and cozy for those times we want to get away by ourselves. We enjoy the full-size kitchen which is great for making family meals. The breakfast/snack bar also provides extra counter space, a place to set up a buffet, and makes a convenient laptop station. We like that each bedroom is on a separate floor with a full bath next to each one (the upstairs master BR has an attached bath). We wanted the convenience of being close to the Parkway and we are just 3 minutes away. This cabin is situated at the end of a street and is quieter due to no through traffic or construction. We love that the cabin's setting is private and that you don't see the neighboring cabins from the back deck. We are thankful to have found this wooded hideaway.
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
We had the greatest time staying at the Spruce Moose, none of us wanted to leave! The location was quiet and secluded, but close enough to town for restaurants and heading to the National Park. The cabin was so clean and well kept, it felt brand new. My son had a great time with both the PS4 and pool table, and we all enjoyed sitting in the hot tub enjoying the view after long hikes in the mountains. Janice was so easy to work with and she was very quick to respond when we made our reservation and with any questions we had. We hope we can get back there again!
Absolutely Perfect !!
The Spruce Moose was gorgeous clean and equipped with everything you need comfortable beds beautiful decor and the hot tub was relaxing
Super cozy cabin in very private setting
We were very pleased with our stay! We used just about every amenity that was available. The hot tub, fireplace, Keurig and jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom. We loved it so much we extended our stay at the last minute! Janice was very friendly, responsive and easy to work with! Perfect stay!
Very nice and clean.
I really enjoy myself. The cabin was very nice and clean.
Clean! Convenient! Comfortable! Perfect getaway for a small family!
My husband and I took our 2 children to Spruce Moose and were very happy with the everything in the home. The kitchen had beautiful countertops and was well stocked with all you need, even a keurig! The hot tub was great, porch was secluded from all people and felt really private. It rained a few days on our stay but we were happy to snuggle up with a mug of coffee and a good book. The furnishings and decor were top notch and gave a real homey feel. We would definitely stay here again. Janice was very helpful, quick to refund our damage deposit, and very easy in communicating instructions.
Great Cabin and Great Location
The owners take a ton of pride in this cabin. The cleanest cabin I have stayed in. Thanks for the great time and our 1 year old also had a great time. Thanks,
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Payment methods: credit card, debit card We do not like to accept eChecks. If you pay with an eCheck and it is rejected/refused for any reason (even a typo on your part), VRBO charges us a $50 fee. This fee will then become the responsibility of the guest and will need to be paid in order to complete the booking. Avoid the trouble and just say no to eChecks :)