About the property
- House3000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 6 nights
Welcome to Blue Jewel! This beautifully designed, open and airy new home boasts a large open floor plan, a fully equipped kitchen with high end appliances and a 70” HDTV in the living room. French doors lead to the covered back porch and sparkling private pool. There’s plenty of room for friends and family with five professionally decorated bedrooms, each equipped with their own 50” HDTV. With front and back porches and three balconies, everyone will have room to relax and feel the ocean breeze.
The beach is a short five minute walk away, where you can spend the day in the beautiful sugar, white sand and emerald waters of Blue Mountain Beach. Rent bikes or a golf cart and take a leisurely cruise along 30A, taking in all the sights and sounds of the area. Come home just in time for dinner and a cocktail, where you can cook in the gourmet kitchen or stroll to any of the nearby restaurants. Afterwards, walk to the nearby Blue Mountain Creamery for dessert!
This will be a vacation to remember! Come and enjoy 30A’s best kept secret and let Blue Jewel become your new home away from home!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 14):
- Dining Area with Seating for 8 plus 5 at the bar area
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Living Room with 70" HDTV
- Half bathroom
- Master bedroom: King bed, private bathroom and private balcony
- Guest Bedroom: King bed, private bathroom and private balcony
- Full-Sized Laundry Room
- Bunkroom: Two sets of Full over Full Bunk Beds
- Guest Bedroom: King bed, private bathroom and private balcony
- Guest Bedroom: King bed
- Large Bathroom with Dual Sinks and Large Shower
- Private Pool (Can be heated for additional fee)
- Satellite TV
- 70" Smart TV in Living Room with DVD Player (Netflix Ready)
- 50" Smart TVs (Netflix Ready) in all Bedrooms
- Professionally Decorated
- 4 Covered Porches
- Outdoor Shower
- 5 Minute Walk to Public Beach Access with Showers and Bathrooms (Parking Available)
- Walking Distance to restaurants, bike rentals, health food store and Blue Mountain Creamery
- Close Proximity to Seaside and Destin
- Free access to 30A Turtle Shuttle during Peak Season
- Community Park/Green Space for the kids or Pet to run around
* Small to medium, minimal to non-shedding adult dogs are considered. Pets require pre-approval and non-refundable pet fee.
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Jared Pool - Barefoot Vacations
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Fantastic property. Perfect for family vacation. Nice quite location, but still within walking distance to a few places. Construction going on across the street, which wasn't much of an issue....until the WIFI stopped working after the first day of our trip. This unfortunately put a big damper on the trip from the teenager perspective. Also was an inconvenience for the adults that had to do some business. Service people and management company were accommodating to the extent they could be, so no real complaints there. Bottom line is that the place was amazing. If you're looking to stay connected to the outside world, not the best choice until perhaps the neighborhood is completed and WIFI isn't so sketchy. Beautiful beach, pool and super cute town.
Thank you so much for your review. We apologize for the issues with the Wifi during your stay, but this has been resolved by the service provider and is no longer a problem.
Incredible Property and Great Location!
The house was incredible with lots of room for the whole family! The location was great with beach close by and restaurants and shopping close by as well.
The house itself is beautiful and the heated pool, along with deck for eating outside was terrific. Seaside is a short drive away for additional shopping and restaurants. Red Bar in Grayton Beach was close by and a lot of fun for dinner. We went to Destin for golf one day at Kelly Plantation that was awesome. Lots of outdoor activities were available, including SUP and biking. It was also fun just hanging out at the house and watching TV and playing board games with the kids.
Overall, awesome house and lots of great family memories. Highly recommend and we will be back!
Amazing, immaculate and spacious house!
Welcoming and beautiful home with tons of space for guests. Everything was extremely clean and comfortable. The beach is a quick walk, so it's easy to relax there or at the pool at the house. I would recommend this house to anyone and can't wait to go back!
Thank you for your review! We look forward to you staying again.
Clean, luxurious, new, lavishly decorated, spacious and everything you need to have FUN!
Thank you for your kind comments and review of the house.
Beautiful house for spectacular beach vacation!
The Blue Jewel is a gorgeous home! Incredibly well stocked gourmet kitchen, comfortable beds, wonderful bathrooms with hip tile decor, adorable & whimsical decorations , plenty of lush towels, and it is immaculately kept! Good sized heated pool in back is an amazingly place to relax in the evening! Walking distance from the beach, walking distance to some fun bars. This house made our vacation spectacular!
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the house. Thank you for your review.
Beautiful home for perfect beach getaway!
Beautiful magazine-worthy house steps away from pristine beach makes this home away from home the perfect vacation spot! True home away from home--fully stocked kitchen, comfy beds and pillows, awesome water pressure, gorgeous decor, full laundry, great TVs, and a pool! I wanted to move in permanently. Quick 5-minute walk to a perfect beach (don't miss the sunsets), plus walk to live music, bars, food. Stay couldn't have been better. We'll definitely return!
Thank you for your review. Hope you will choose to stay with us again.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Contact us through the "Send Email" button for best rate. - All rentals require 11% State and County Tax + Cleaning Fee. - Credit Cards Accepted for Additional Processing Fee | eChecks also accepted through our website. - Must be 25 or older to Rent - No Exceptions. - If applicable, Properties with Private Pools can be heated for an additional fee of $50/day.