You'll love the historic charm of this charming bungalow!
Built in 1925, "The Snuggle Inn" has a style all its own. The home provides a comfortable layout for 2 to six persons, and the location is extremely convenient to all area beaches and local attractions.
There is a formal dining room between the living room and kitchen, with a butler's pantry and breakfast nook.
The large kitchen is stocked with a wide variety of utensils, dishware, and cookware. There is seating in the butler's pantry for casual dining.
The master bedroom has a king size bed with Select Comfort adjustable mattress.
The south bedroom has a queen size bed.
The west bedroom has a full size sleigh bed, with custom painted dolphin scenes.
A full bathroom with tub/shower, toilet and sink is located in the hallway.
has table and chairs for outside dining.
- Walking distance to downtown Clearwater, restaurants, cafes, bars, Publix, Coachman Park (Sea/Blues Fest, Jazz Holiday, Jazz Fest)
- 5 minutes to Clearwater Beach, voted Best Beach Town in Florida, 2013, by USA Today.
- 1 block from Pinellas Bike Trail
- 5 minutes to Clearwater Marine Aquarium, home of Winter - star of the movie "A Dolphin Tale"
- 1 block to bus stop
- 6 blocks to main bus station, including Jolley Trolley and Suncoast Trolley
- 20 min to Honeymoon Island State Park and ferry to Caladesi Island State Park