Features like washer/dryer, wireless internet, flat screen cable TV, state of the art bathrooms, and more provide all the conveniences of home.
- 2nd floor Unit walk-up building
- Modern kitchen comes equipped with stainless appliances, such as dishwasher, microwave, oven, counter tops and many more utilities
- Washer and dryer in apartment!
- Beautiful 3 bedrooms with Queen Size Beds
- Full Size Sofa bed in living area
- Flat screen TVs with basic channels
- Wireless internet provided
- State of the art modern bathrooms
- Polished hardwood floors
- Dining table for 6 people
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning available for your comfort
- Units available for up to 12 months.
Encompassing Turtle Bay and Tudor City, this area is packed with attractions.
Blocks to countless NYC landmarks like the New York Public Library, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and Bryant Park. Walking distance to St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Younger generations can visit the American Girl Place while more mature shoppers can browse at Saks Fifth Avenue.
Conveniently located near Del Frisco’s, one of New York’s most famous steakhouses, and The Smith along with countless other notable restaurants.
A short walk or subway ride to many other midtown attractions including Dylan’s Candy Bar, FAO Schwartz, The United Nations, and the Plaza Hotel.
Easy Access to the rest of the city. M15 bus runs north along 1st Ave and south along 2nd. Grand Central Station with all trains.