This upscale condo located on the Navajo Lift / tubing hill. You will be hard pressed to find a better location. This ski in/out condo is on the Navajo slope and tubing hill. When skiing/snowboarding you can enjoy both sides of the mountain as the Navajo lifts and the Giant Steps lifts are now connected without having to take a shuttle. In the winter there is a free shuttle that will pick you up for the Giant Steps lifts.
Brian Head has so much to offer for whole family. Local restaurants, such as, Pizanos Pizza and other eateries all located near the Giant Steps and Navajo Lifts. Not only is this a great home in the winter, but the summer is equally spectacular when it comes to Mt Biking, ATVing and fishing activities. Bring your family and start making your own special memories.
Master bedroom w/queen
Loft - queen pullout
Breakfast bar with seating for 6
Expanded deck with BBQ (propane provided)
• 46" TV - Amazon fire stick with Netflix, Amazon fire and other channels
• TV/DVD Player in living room with Netflix and Amazon Prime services
• TV/DVD combo in master bedroom with Netflix and Amazon Prime services
• Seating for 6 around the kitchen bar
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Coffee maker (both Keurig and traditional)
• Toaster oven
• Wood fireplace
• Premium beds and bedding
• 1.5 hours from Zion NP
• 1:15 hours from Bryce Canyon
• 30 minutes from Panguitch Lake
• 40 minutes from Navajo Lake
• 40 minutes from Duck Creek Village
• 31 miles from Cedar City Shakespeare Festival
Bedrooms - There is one private bedroom with a queen-size bed, (1) queen-size pullout sof bed in the loft and twin bunk beds in the additional space off of the loft.
Bathrooms – There is one full bath with a tub/shower.
Kitchen – There is a full kitchen with an electric stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, and full-size refrigerator/freezer. The kitchen includes a basic set of plates, cups, utensils, pots/pans, and other kitchen items.