- 4 Adult Bikes
- Professionally Decorated
- Weber gas grill
- All windows have professional decorator blackout shades and all bedrooms have additional light-blocking curtains
- Open concept Kitchen, Living and Dining Area
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Flat screen TVs throughout all Bedrooms
- Blu-ray players in both living areas, the master bedroom and the bunk room.
- This property comes with 3 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: WaterColor guests staying at this 360 Blue property have complimentary access to 5 award winning community pools, the use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse and, for an additional cost, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and 2 tennis courts at both WaterColor and Shark's Tooth Club.
DETAIL: This cozy 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath beach home is located in the highly coveted community of Watercolor and everything you imagine a beach house should be!
This professionally decorated home features an open concept kitchen, living and dining area and is a haven for those who prefer privacy and quiet mornings on the porch.
Upon entering the home, the crisp white walls and calming coastal decor draw you into a comfortable layout made for entertaining. The first floor features two king suites, one with a deep soaking tub and tiled shower, and the other with a beautifully tiled walk-in shower.
The second floor features an additional living space, kids play area, master suite and bunk room. All rooms feature a flat screen TV. The home also comes with DVR in the main living room.
Spill out to the relaxing patio, where a fireplace and dining area await your summer nights!
When you’re ready to explore, this home is only 1 minute from Seaside and 2 minutes from the beach. Hop on a 360 Blue bike and take in all that Watercolor has to offer!
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Double Vanities, Rain Shower and Separate Full-Size Kohler Soaking Tub
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds plus 2 Twin Over Twin Bunkbeds, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.