Prestancia Penthouse, Sunset Views Tpc Golf, Gated Community(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:15-22 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, sleeps 4
Arriving at your Unit, it is one of only a few and uniquely a 4th story corner penthouse with private elevator opening directly into the unit. It overlooks glorious sunrise, sunset and south views over the TPC Golf 1st and 18th holes. There are exquisite views from ALL rooms.
This is a bright,airy, spacious totally remodeled and decorated unit with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, den, dining room,living room, kitchen, dual fireplaces and balconies on the east and west sides. It has fresh ceramic tiling throughout with attractive Persian rug accents.
The Master Bedroom has room for a desk and relaxing leather chaise lounge and a walk-out sunset view balcony adjoining the Den and Living room. It has a spacious,cathedral ceiling, granite and marble bath with jetted whirlpool tub and separate glass blocked shower, walk-in closet with organizers.
The Guest Bedroom has queen-sized bedding, spacious closet organizer, TV and walk-out balcony with sunrise views.
The Kitchen is fully equipped, newly remodeled with stone counters,bar stool seating for entertainment and comfort while you prepare your meals. The adjacent balcony affords outdoor grilling or morning breakfast enjoyment of sunrise views over the tropical treetops.
The cathedral ceiling Den has tall views over the golf course with walk-out through sliding glass doors to the balcony with rod iron table and bar stools. The Den has a leather sleeper couch, closet, fireplace, TV, stereo.
The Living room has comfortable leather seating, fireplace and expansive glass views over golf/sunset, with walk-out to balcony.
The Dining room is full sized and seats 6-8.
A private carport space and 1 car garage with remote are conveniently located immediately adjacent to the private elevator. There is ample guest parking.
The Pool and Hot Tub are steps away in a tropical serene setting.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- On floor 4
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Elevator opens to private Foyer in Unit
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Spa Whirlpool
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 6 - Apr 30, 2017
15 night min stay
World Rowing Competition
Sep 16 - Oct 7, 2017
9 night min stay
World Rowing Competion
Sep 16 - Oct 7, 2017
22 night min stay
My Standard Rate
15 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning $200 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
HURRICANE Guarantee- Prorate will be considered.
Security Deposit: $500.00 (Refundable within 2weeks,after checkout-inspection).
Rates includes phone, cable TV, water, electric service. Other Cleaning Service available on request with separate charge.
No Smoking Please.
Rates are subject to change until reservation confirmed. Payment method and Lease requirement to be confirmed. Key lock box information provided prior to arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Perfectly situated, minutes to Siesta Key beaches, world renowned for its soft white powder quartz sand. Close to Lido and Nokomis beaches.
- TPC Golf- membership required; Golf in surrounding 60 plus courses in Sarasota area, Fishing, Boating: motor,sail, paddle, Parasailing, Windsurfing.
- Close to downtown Sarasota cultural activities: Van Wezel and Asolo Performing Arts center, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Ringling Museum, Mote Aquarium, Pelican Man's Bird Sanctuary, Myaka River State Park,to name a few.
- Tampa's Busch Gardens' animal safari and amusement park in less than 1 hour.
- Disney World and Universal Studios theme parks in Orlando in less than 2 hours. Come and go in the same day!!-still enjoy the beaches and tranquility of Sarasota.
- Seaworld less than 2 hours.
- Spend afternoons strolling St. Armand's Circle, lined with over 100 boutiques, shops, cafes, restaurants.
- Convenient Mall shopping and cinemas.
- Relaxing walks or bike rides through miles of scenic Prestancia a Certified Audubon Society Bird Sanctuary.
- Guaranteed Glorious Sunsets from your balcony, while sipping your favorite drink, with your best friend, awaiting your meal, after a day at the beach or a memorable round of golf.
Enjoy your vacation!
West Balcony off Master BdR/Den/LR
Kitchen to LR + DR.
East Balcony off Kit/2nd BR
LR to West Balcony
Dining Rm with MbR and Den on right, Kit and Guest Br on left
.View from Den
LR golf view
LR to Foyer/Kit
LR with Den and Dining Rm to left
West Balcony off Den/LR/Master BdR
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.