This trendy bungalow is situated in the heart the Historic District neighborhood, just two blocks from restaurants, whitewater rafting, zip lining, nightlife, and shopping in Uptown Columbus. Located 7 miles from Ft. Benning. Space comes equipped with a fully equipped kitchen, wifi, Smart TV, and board games, all included to make you feel at home in Columbus - for a few days or a few weeks. Explore, relax, enjoy.
My home's amenities include:
- 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom with queen pull out sofa bed to accomodate up to 4 people comfortably
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, crock pot, panini maker
- All the cookware you need to make a meal at home
- Coffee maker with assortment of coffees, teas, cream, sugars.
- Modern updated bathroom with rain-shower head
- Large flat screened TV with Netflix & Hulu
- Board games
- Large open/dine-in kitchen with a table to seat up to 6
- Front porch with outdoor furniture to enjoy the Southern weather