70m². 2 bedrooms. 2 beds. 1 sofa bed ideally located between sea and mountains
- french, italian
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Spéloncato is also a town rich in history and heritage church, college, convent, an old medieval village, Roman words ....
Its location between sea and mountains, is ideal for any type of activity:
- Numerous hiking trails from the village and surrounding areas.
- Close to the famous GR20, Forest Tartagine and Agriates desert to go in 'rando 4X4' to discover the wild beauty and that of its many coves.
- Bike rides and mountain biking.
- Equestrian Centres located fifteen kilometers.
- The plain Reginu (5 Kms) proposes to amateurs, its rural golf.
- Those who prefer water games the nearest beaches Lozari and Ile Rousse are 10 and 15 kms
- For swimming in fresh water the torrent of Tartagine forest is 10 kms.
- Hunting enthusiasts will delight in our maquis and those of fishing Codole dam for trout and black bass (subject to regulations).
- The 'clubbers' will discover the 'Acapulco' the best disco in Corsica (25 kms).
- Theatre fans will appreciate the 'Rencontres Internationales' taking place in the region Giunssani (10 kms).
The cultures and traditions to discover with:
- Rehearsals famous polyphonic songs by confreres of the village and what you can attend for free.
- Craft and musical meetings between Corsica and Sardinia with the festival 'Isule Maestre'.
- Any type of organ concert, all styles groups .....