Adorable beach house in Branford, CT located in the shoreline town of Indian Neck. One bedroom house sleeps up to 4 with a king sized bed upstairs and a king sized luxury pull out sofa downstairs.
Stay here and Explore Route 1’s scenic beach villages, featuring lively Main Streets and historic landmarks.
Start by exploring downtown Branford’s shops and restaurants, then follow the scenic Route 146 to Stony Creek, winding around the harbor to the Thimble Islands. Climb aboard one of the Thimble Island cruise boats (Islander, Sea Mist, Volsunga IV) for a cruise around these legendary pirate hideouts, now stunning private vacation homes.
The beach house offers amazing views of the Long Island Sound and Thimble Islands. In the summer, enjoy the sun, sand, and water with a private membership to Owenego Beach Club during your stay. Wireless Internet available at the house and the beach. Get work done while you relax!
Contact the owner by filling out the form on the right----------------
- Private Beach Club Access
- Bath House at the beach for changing and storage
- Upstairs/ Downstairs
- Hardwood Floors
- Bright kitchen w/ skylights
- Cute front porch
- Satellite TV (and TIVO) in living room and bedroom
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Tennis court with pro tennis coach access
- Playground at Beach
- Walking distance to highly rated dinning
- Kids Beach Toys
- Wireless Internet Access
Fishing and boating are excellent. Walking distance (2 min walk) to Lenny’s Restaurant for legendary Lobsters, Steaks and Seafood, Bud’s Fish Market for fresh Littleneck Clams, Wine Bar, liquor store, Ben & Jerry's, fresh vegetables and more. Branford train station is 3 miles away with free parking (110 mins to Grand Central Station in NYC). The Outlet stores are 1/2 hour away, two casinos are one hour away, IKEA is a 15 minute ride and the ferry to Block Island is a one hour drive. 15 mins to Yale and Universtiy of New Haven.
Things to do in Branford:
- Boat tour of Thimble Islands
- Hike, Jog, Cross Country Sky at the many regional water authority trails (over 60 miles of them).
- Take a dinner train ride or murder mystery train ride on the Essix Steam train.
- Eat and drink at the numerous Zagat rated restaurants
- Take a tennis lesson at Owenego Beach Club
- Tour the CT Wine Trail
- Visit Bishop's Orchard