TWO Night Minimum Stay required: (September, October)
Enjoy stunning unobstructed views from our ocean front studio condominium, located on Ocean Boulevard, Hampton Beach, NH.
The kitchen area is equipped with a microwave, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster oven, glasses, dishes and utensils. Bathroom features a large tub shower combination with tiled floor. Open concept layout with Living / Dining /Sleeping area.
Enjoy the Private deck (with beach theme décor on both walls) offers outstanding views of the beaches, the Atlantic Ocean and downtown area. Deck is enclosed by walls on both sides as you enjoy the views from the second floor.
Our condominium with a few more details:
• One Queen Size Bed with One Queen Size sleep sofa
• Oceanfront Studio / Kitchen area opens into one large room
The Queen Bed is in the open area / unit does not have a separate bedroom
• Open Concept Layout with Living/Dining Area/Sleeping Area
• 475 Square feet unit
• Deck (5X15)
• Second floor center unit (private deck with walls on both sides)
• Air Conditioning and Heat
• Mini Refrigerator and Microwave Oven
• Granite Countertops & Wood Cabinets
• Marble Entry and Bath, Tile, and Carpet Floors
• 42” Flat Screen TV with Cable
• High-Speed Wireless Internet
• In-room security safe
• Secured Entry
• Fire Sprinkler System
• Hard Wired Smoke Detectors
• Free Parking (for one car)
• Laundry On-site
• Sorry No Smoking or Pets Allowed
PLEASE NOTE that we ask our guest to bring their own towels both for bathing and the beach. We do supply sheets both on the bed and pullout sleep sofa. You will arrive to a freshly cleaned unit, but there is no daily housekeeping offered.
Trash can be disposed of in the staircase exits (barrels on each floor) or in the large barrels in the garage.
Our unit is one of the newer oceanfront four story luxury condominium hotels on Ocean Boulevard overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Hamptons main beach center. It's located within walking distance (about 15 minutes walk) to the downtown area.
Enjoy discounted shopping at the shops as the summer season winds down in September into early Fall. Had a number of beach days last year into October. Many places do start closing up for the season October 9th, but a few remain open for a few weeks after.
Enjoy scenic car rides up Route 1a (stunning ocean views) to Portsmouth NH.