* Number one question asked! “May we check in early?” Our cleaners have to clean a 3 story home. If they are gone by 2pm, the door code will work at that time. If they are still there, you may ask the cleaner if you can hang out by the pool and use the 1st floor powder as needed.
* Beach gear: Large rolling beach cooler, a large industrial wonder wheeler and sand blankets to spread beach towels out. We do not supply beach chairs as it is impossible to manage.
* Private Hot Tub: Available from March 1st to October 31st
* Private Pool: Available from April 1st to October 31st
* Pool Heat: Available when air temperature is above 55 degrees at night and 65 degrees during the day ($25/day)
* Linens & Cleaning: Sheets and Bathing Towel Service ($175/wk); beach towels are not included
* What is the State and Local Occupancy Tax?:
We get a few questions about the occupancy tax. As of July 1, 2011, the state and local tax rate is 12.75%. This is required by Dare County and the State of North Carolina.
* Distance to the Beach?
1.5 block walk to a beach access. This beach access has parking. Look up 1400 S. Memorial Blvd in Google and you will see that you walk North 1/2 block and then turn right one block to the beach access.
* Area restaurants and stores?
There are two ice cream shops within walking distance and our home is located in an area with many shops, restaurants, grocery stores, and family attractions.
What's the home layout?
Sea-Esta is a new home built in 2004. It a Pool, Hot Tub, Pool Table, Wireless High Speed Internet, and plenty of parking space.
The top level with a great room, dining, kitchen and powder room will allow your family to gather together and enjoy the ocean air opening to a furnished, spacious sun deck. The great room has theatre surround sound in the ceiling. The ocean views are beautiful from the living room and deck! There is also an additional sitting area on the covered porch overlooking the pool area.
Sea-Esta is a non-smoking residence, and includes one Queen master suite on the mid level with its own private bath and tub, as well as two Queen bedrooms that share a connecting bathroom. The ground level features a King Master Bedroom with a private bathroom, in addition to spacious Recreation room with TV/DVD, refrigerator, powder room, wet bar and shuffleboard table ideal for creating fun family memories.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our home and feel free to contact us with any questions!
Keywords: Newer Style Beach house, near Oceanfront, Oceanview, Pool, Hot Tub, children friendly, beach access, shuffleboard table, close beach access, restaurants, stores, and shopping.