Dejligt stort studie i Perry Park med privat adgang.
Pool / spa
Service på stedet
Børn tilladt - OK for older children but not babyproofOK for older children but not babyproof
Kæledyr ikke tilladt
Rygning ikke tilladt
Maks. antal gæster: 2 (Sovepladser til 2 voksne)
Minimumsalder for den primære lejer: 21
En refusion på 100% vil blive udstedt, hvis du afbestiller din booking mindst 30 dage inden ankomst. En refusion på 50% vil blive udstedt, hvis du afbestiller din booking mindst 14 dage inden ankomst.
Amazing stay and amazing hostess!
Debra was so amazing! We came right before blizzard and she made sure we were comfortable during our stay. The room is beautiful and the bed was SO comfortable. When it was time to leave, Debra went out of her way to help us clear the snow out of the way and brought sand so that our tires would have traction. Amazing experience and amazing hostess!
Beautiful space to relax and unwind
Great host. Debra gave advice on hiking in the area and provided bagels with cream cheese and homemade strawberry-rhubarb jam, milk, coffee and orange juice for breakfast. She also left us chips and homemade salsa for a snack after our hike. Very thoughtful. Thank you!
Thank you Crista you were a pleasure to host! Come back anytime:)
Only stayed one night out of 3
We planned to stay 3 nights but 1 night was enough for us. It was described as Luxury, but we did not find this to be true.
1. You must park on a wood chip trail. Your shoes get dirty enough the sign says remove shoes before entering the room.
2. We were on a 12-14 day trip and our suitcases were very heavy we had to carry them because they would not roll on the path.
3. The bed might be fine if only 1 person was sleeping in it. It is up against the wall on 2 sides and a table is across the foot of the bed. If you need to use the restroom in the night, you must wake up the other person and they must get out of bed to let you up.
4. The bed felt ok when we first went to sleep but soon became very uncomfortable. They know the bed is a problem because there are 3 options to try and make the bed better. Their letter states if you have a problem just call, they will help. At midnight we were not going to wake them up for a solution.
5. The afternoon when we arrived the room was warm. We knew they did not have central air but assumed there would be a small unit like a hotel has that we could adjust for cool air or warmth. There is no temperature adjustment.
6. The TINY bathtub is cute but dangerous for seniors or anyone with limitations. It is taller than most tubs but has no handrail to hold on to while getting in or out of tub!
7. We came to Colorado for the mountains views and see things we are not used to in our area. The comment “Sit on the Porch and enjoy a glass of wine” we had hoped to do just that…..but the porch was very small and our view for the most part was garlic plants. The yard did have several pots of flowers but no view. After seeing some pictures of the area, we did think we would see a lake or mountains, but neither were in view.
I am sure for one person, that packed light, had no expectations and didn’t mind some of the negatives they would have enjoyed the little room and the treats that were left by the hostess. It just did not measure up to other locations we have rented from VRBO.
I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay! As you may have researched on the sites we're listed on, our 5 star reviews are a result of the tireless effort and energy put into making sure our guests have nothing less than a 5-star stay. We genuinely care about our hosting experience and do this because we love it. I did look at your other reviews and saw that dissatisfaction with your other stays are a common theme, even though ours was 1/3 of the cost.
Perhaps, if you answered me back the 1st evening (when I asked if you were comfortable or needed anything) I could have provided you with a cooling system. It was a record breaking hot day and I have a portable air condition placed just outside your room.
I rearrange the room for guests according to their needs, number of people, etc. It would have taken only a minute rearrange the desk and bed to access to the bathroom without disturbing your partner. You however, had booked as only 1 adult guest, not two.
Re: an Unavailable mt. view, you can see the mountains through the dense and beautiful forest that is our backyard. The photo I posted was of a hike near the country club and pond (a few minutes away by foot). There are many contextual photos to show that we are not situated atop one of the mountains. We are 100% transparent in our descriptions.
I offer not only access to my many vegetable gardens, but you also have access to an entire private yard with many beautiful flowers, koi pond/koi, as well as a number of seating areas, etc. If you walked a few feet you would discovered an entire oasis for your enjoyment.
Yes, my renovated 1922 claw foot tub is small. I've not considered a handrail since I did not list us on the booking site to be handicapped accessible.
We ask you to remove your shoes since it's a valuable, antique, Turkish rug in the home, and our family considers this a courtesy in every household.
We wish you luck, happiness, and satisfaction in the rest of your travels.
We were looking for a place to stay in close proximity to Spruce Mountain Events for a wedding. This was the perfect location. Debra was amazing, she really thought of everything. We had coffee w/Cream, bagels, cream cheese and jam for breakfast, snacks and tea. Thanks for an amazing weekend retreat! We would definitely return.
Beautiful location, comfortable beds, clean and excellent hospitality!
Staying here was like staying at a bed and breakfast. The host treats you like family and wants you to contact her for any/all your needs! The queen bed was super comfortable and clean! My son slept on the day bed which he also said was super comfortable. He said he felt like we were in a Hotel Suite and he was right! Everything you need to wake up late, enjoy some coffee or tea with breakfast (some homemade) supplied before you even have to leave your room! The host is super nice and has great communication and her hospitality is terrific. Great place to come and stay and relax. Wonderful hole-in-the-wall restaurants nearby (about 10-15 minutes away). Not too far from Castle Rock (15-20 minutes) and even Colorado Springs (about 30 minutes). If you are looking for a peaceful place to call home away from home, definitely book this place! It is also not too far from the cities both north and south, as well as attractions like Pike's Peak and Garden of the Gods. If you are someone that needs to be connected to the world via cell service 24/7, this may not be the place for you as it is possible your cell service won't work. There is WiFi though (TV with Netflix, Hulu etc), and you do have use of a landline, so you are never without communication. The host even allowed us to give our her cell number in case of emergency. We never missed having our cell service! Plus...cell service did exist for us just a few miles towards town.
Veje til nogle af de bedste cykler eller motorcykler i staten. Fantastisk vandretur i alle retninger. leje heste for dagen, hænge ud på Renn-messen eller shoppe forretningerne, jeg holder et kig. Bog på værelset med alle de ting, der skal gøres, hvor langt væk såvel som lokale restauranter og landmændsmarkeder osv ...