Hus, 3 soveværelser + sovesofa (r), 3 badeværelser, (sover 6-8)
Rygning ikke tilladt
Kæledyr ikke tilladt
Minimumsalder for den primære lejer:25
Maks. antal gæster:8
100% refunderes, hvis der afbestilles senest 60 dage inden ankomstdato. 50% refunderes, hvis der afbestilles senest 30 dage inden ankomstdato.
1. On the Pipeline,
2. Close to Shark's Cove, Three Tables, Foodland, Ted's Bakery and Haliewa.
3. Deck is newish.
4. Barbeque is newish.
5. Deck doors are newish.
1. Everything about the house is very worn out, from wood floors, to towels, to furniture, to kitchen appliances and utensils.
2. Several floorboards that feel like they'll break through when you step on them.
3. Cupboards and kitchen area very worn out.
4. Much of the trim around windows and the floor are rotting.
5. Ground floor bathroom drain was clogged when we arrived rendering it useless for showering.
6. Ground floor washroom and storage area smells of mildew and was full of broken toys, boards and beach gear.
7. Main circuit breaker panel door was open and would not shut, exposing the main power to the elements, pranksters or heaven forbid a curious child.
8. While not listed as an amenity, there is a rotting pingpong table in the carport area.
9. The outdoor "shower" area (meant to wash off the sand before going in the house) is in the sand👍�. Not sure how that was supposed to help minimize sand entering the house.
10. Deck furniture was thoroughly rusted.
11. Public beach access next to house has a small homeless population. The 4 foot mesh wire fence between the property and the public access offered no privacy and no sense of security.
12. Ceiling fans in the main area run at one speed (whisper) barely moving any air. Tried many times to encourage them to speed up with no luck.
13. Garbage cans in each room but the garbage sacks in the garbage cans did not fit, thereby rendering the can somewhat of a challenge.
14. Yard, unkempt with many broken and neglected tools, chairs and unidentifiable items laying around.
15. Gecko and cockroaches having a party every night.
1. If all you're after is location, take a serious look.
2. If you need more than location, take a serious look elsewhere.
Location was perfect.
Couldn't ask for a better place to spend our vacation. Practically had our own private beach. Beautiful view of the ocean from the deck. Plenty of space for all of us relax . Close to the market & food trucks. Amazing snorkeling at sharks cove down the road. We would definitely stay here again.
Amazing place. Great spot for family. Close to all the good stuff.
Excellent accommodations on the North Shore.
Excellent Location - Great House
Our family of four just spent a week here, and had a great time. The location is perfect for everything on the North Shore; beaches, snorkeling, sightseeing and eating. Having the Foodland store 5 minutes away was also convenient. The beautiful beach directly in front of the house was never crowded, and often we had it to ourselves. Enjoying our morning coffee on the balcony was a daily treat, and we made good use of the washer and dryer. I highly recommend this house and would return, but do beware as it can be fairly noisy with adjacent street traffic. It was not a problem for us, but we did use earplugs at night.
This is an amazing property right on the beach! Perfect staycation getaway from Honolulu. Quiet, peaceful, relaxing. The sunsets are so beautiful and the sky full of stars at night. The ocean is a little rough but it is the North Shore .. I still enjoyed it tremendously.
Aktiviteterne omfatter verdensklasse surfing, hvalsafari, vandreture langs kysten og i bjergene til en af de mest spektakulære og tilgængelige vandfald på øen & bliver en beach bum!, Der er også en velholdt cykelsti, der løber lige forbi huset og tager dig overalt langs hele længden af North Shore, For snorkling eller dykning entusiast, er der en glimrende undervands marine bevare med masser af fisk, skildpadder og andre marine liv mindre end en 10 minutters gåtur ned ad cykelstien eller vejen, er Huset ligger omkring en 10 minutters gåtur langs stranden eller skyggefulde cykelsti fra den berømte "Bonsai Pipeline", Vi er også en behagelig gåafstand ned cyklen sti fra North Shore største købmand, Starbucks café, og North Shore landmænd marked afholdes hver weekend, på landmændene marked, du vil finde et fremragende udvalg af lokalt dyrkede produkter, fødevarer og kunsthåndværk