Condo, 1 υπνοδωμάτιο + Μετατρέψιμο κρεβάτι (-α), 1 Μπάνιο, (2-3 άτομα)
Πισίνα / Σπα
Ρωτήστε τον ιδιοκτήτη ή ελέγξτε το συμφωνητικό ενοικίασης που χρησιμοποιεί όταν πραγματοποιείτε κράτηση του καταλύματος.
Ζημιές και πρόσθετες χρεώσεις
Θα είστε υπεύθυνοι για οποιαδήποτε ζημιά προκληθεί στο ενοικιαζόμενο κατάλυμα είτε από εσάς είτε από τα άτομα με τα οποία μοιράζεστε τη διαμονή σας.
Επιτρέπεται η είσοδος σε παιδιά
Απαγορεύεται η είσοδος σε κατοικίδια
Δεν επιτρέπεται η πραγματοποίηση πάρτι/εκδηλώσεων
Απαγορεύεται το κάπνισμα
Μέγιστος αριθμός ατόμων: 3
- Please make 321 your home away from home and also respect 321 as your own home. FREE reserved parking spot by entry walkway.
- FREE LATE CHECK OUT available as per scheduling. Quiet time: 9 PM - 8 AM. Smoking only in the parking lot.
- My policy is to refund rent payments to the extent that reserved and then canceled dates are re-rented. Max occupancy 2 adults & 1 child.
AJ is a great communicator!
Awesome. Cant wait to get back
I'm pleased to know these guests enjoyed their stay and have booked to come back again in October. As I've discussed in earlier postings we finally have the new granite counter tops in the kitchen and the new oven. They look great.
Quiet, nice location, helpful owner
The top floor unit is a corner unit with a nice large lanai with a table and chairs and 2 padded lounge chairs for relaxing. The unit is a good size and quite suitable for longer stays. It was clean and well stocked. The bbq's were close by as was the pool. The property does not have a lot of units, which meant it was very quiet without a lot of traffic or people around. There were many amenities (shops, restaurants) within walking distance (about 1 mi or so). Whenever we had a question, A.J. was very quick to respond and help. We would definitely stay again.
Clean , good location. Well stocked with kitchen utensils, appliances , dishes , but lacks an oven. Told by owner one is in the works.
Nice bathroom , plenty of towels.
Serviceable washer and dryer. Plenty of storage / closet space. Some beach chairs , snorkeling equipment and tennis rackets.
Access to a good gym , and the pool / hot tub is excellent.
Lovely view off the balcony.
Nice TV in two rooms, Netflix access a bonus.
Furniture is a bit dated , and not particularly comfortable. Bed was too soft for us , but that is a personal thing.
Owner is considerate and accommodating.
Over all a nice place to spend two weeks !
1. The previous oven failed and was not repairable. I've ordered a replacement, which is on its way but sadly had to come from the mainland and will be here in a few weeks. I immediately put in a counter top convection oven, which this guest used, and which has been easy and fully satisfactory for other guests to use. It will not accommodate a 15 plus pound turkey but can easily handle a roast to serve four people.
2. The top of the line Sealy mattress is about three years old. Initially guests thought it was too firm so I added a mattress topper, which then satisfied subsequent guests. These guests thought it was too soft for them. Had they told me during their stay the mattress topper could have been easily removed to satisfy their particular concern.
3. The furniture, which is clearly visible in the condo photos, is traditional Hawaiian bamboo and wicker furniture, about 5 to 6 years old. The same style can be bought today in almost any furniture store in Hawaii. Most guests have appreciated that style of furniture along with the many Hawaii prints with which the condo is decorated. The chairs all have seat and back pillows, which were recovered with new material about two years ago, and are very comfortable. There are also other throw pillows, which can also be used if desired. The guest did not say what was uncomfortable and has not responded to my phone and E mail inquiries. I did not meet them but perhaps they were larger people and needed larger chairs and more padding. I don't know.
I chose the sofa bed because it is very comfortable to sleep on for a couple's child or for one of the adults. It is also easily adjustable and can be reclined to different positions, like a Barcalounger, according to the preference of the guest. That it reclines is obvious and instructions to adjust the sofa are in the desk. Again had the guests said something I could have told them how or would have gone there myself to adjust the sofa to their liking.
4. The guest did say he could not get the radio to work. I went there and it appears that he was just pushing the wrong buttons.
5. The guests were offered a late checkout through the end of the afternoon of their departure. Sadly despite the extra time the cleaning women needed an extra hour beyond what is normal to prepare the condo for the next guests.
A great time staying at AJ's condo. Immaculate. Roomy. Great location. The photos of the property don’t capture how light and airy it is with a wonderfully private lanai. Surprised there's no oven but there is a countertop convection oven that more than suffices. All the pots, bowls, etc. needed to cook our own dinners on nights we didn't want to head out. Bed just the right firmness and had great sleeps. AJ was attentive and helpful but not intrusive. Can't wait to go back.
I'm pleased that Len and Heather enjoyed their stay and will be back to stay on their next visit to the Big Island. The oven: The oven died in early January and was not repairable. Those who have experienced Hawaii know that appliance replacements, especially built ins, except for the basic, are not readily available so they are ordered from the mainland and have to wait for the dealer's container, whether for Lowes, HomeDepot or a local business, to be filled before starting the sea journey here. That takes about six to eight weeks. Then installation has to be scheduled. The new oven will require some carpentry to modify the existing cabinet space for the new oven and I did not want to disturb guests who are already booked with cabinet construction, painting and installation so I quickly bought the counter top convection oven, which has since worked well for all my guests. Given the barge sailing schedule I am hoping that the new oven will be installed during an open week at the end of April. Other than that all is as good as ever in my condo. Aloha, A. J.