Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 18)
Bedroom bunk beds
Bedroom Lake view sleeps 2
queen (4) · single
Master Bedroom sleeps 2
Bedroom Teal sleeps 2
Bathrooms: 1, Separate Toilets: 1
Bathroom single on lake side
Bathroom 1 for no 2's here.
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 18
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Just like your home my relationship with my neighbors is important. Please treat them as if you live next to them. Loud late music does not work.
- No smoking indoors. All butts need to be disposed of properly.
- When you enter the home look for torn or damaged property. Take photo and text it to me immediately. You will be asked to pay for any repairs.
Hosted by Sean HalpinAsk a question
About Sean Halpin
I purchased the property that is one hour from my home. I wanted to avoid the nightmare Friday night and Sunday drive on I-75. I wanted my kids to have the memories of the family summers here. I am born and raised in Troy MI. I own a design and engineering company in Rochester Hills. see halpinsolution dot com also see my Breast cancer involvment at proudmaryprosthetics dot com. I am an engineer, inventor, and entrepreneur. I have work for myself since 1995. My memories at Cat Lake are amazing. I am so glad I bought it. Now it is time to share it.
Sean Halpin purchased this Cottage in 2007
Why Sean Halpin chose Tuscola County
When I started searching for Properties in the thumb area that slept 18 people they just didn't exist. It seemed like good timing to offer it to you all. Lots of room around the house on the lawn and east side creek easement. Largest lake lot on the lake. My kids will have memories and stories of their experiences here for life. Notice the white PVC stakes on the corners of the lot.
What makes this Cottage unique
Lot's of parking, You can use all four lots. 2 lots on the north lake side or the road and 2 lots on the south side of the road. The empty beach lot is the perfect place for a volleyball net or kickball game. The township sprays for misquotes so sitting around the fire at night has never been a problem. Many great ghost stories told there. The back yard faces the sunsets so the evenings can be a constantly evolving painting unraveling.