Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 5)
Bed Room 2
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children cannot play with any antiques at all!Children cannot play with any antiques at all!
Events allowed - Parties allowed with extra chargeParties allowed with extra charge
No smoking - Smoking allowed on porches only. Use ashtrays. Smoking allowed on porches only. Use ashtrays.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- Extra facility charge for more than 4 people and events. This includes get-togethers, parties, etc. Additional charge of $50/night/person after 4th.
- Guests are limited to designated linens and two towels per person for two nights. Firewood is $1.00 per log. Washer/Dryer use with permission only!
- Check-out and grill instructions need to be followed throughly. Guidelines for children need to be followed thoroughly. Lockbox code is 2525.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Cyd QuartermanAsk a question
About Cyd Quarterman
We are college professors that are empty nesting. Our two boys have left us twiddling our thumbs. So we are looking for things to do. We love travelling and have appreciated staying in the homes of our hosts. We are ready to return the favor and want to share our little slice of paradise in the foothills of Georgia.
Why Cyd Quarterman chose Toccoa
The guesthouse was remodeled for Cyd's mother who needed it to be handicapped accessible. She is no longer with us and it sits empty waiting for people to enjoy the views, the wildlife and in season, our fruit. The Cottage on Flat Rock Farm is a conundrum of sorts. While situated on 25 acres of farm hills and trails, it is a short walk away from historic downtown Toccoa. Therefore the Cottage is positioned in the perfect place for seclusion with a little town and all its amenities around the corner. The Cottage guesthouse sits on a ridge looking over the foothills with no neighbors near by.
What makes this Place unique
Beautiful views especially in the Autumn. Industrial farmhouse decor. Blueberries, cherry trees, pear trees, figs, walnut and pecan trees, and several different varieties of grapevines. Both the screened porch and back porch are secluded. Large unique fire pit with log furniture. Homemade granola, yogurt, fruit, coffees and teas are provided for breakfast. Apart from the kitchen, this facility and especially the ensuite has been designed to be handicapped accessible. Guests desiring handicapped accessible accommodations need to request this option specifically.
- english, french