Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
queen · Cot
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - House is mainly open plan and with minimal stairsHouse is mainly open plan and with minimal stairs
Pets allowed - Owner takes full responsibility for any damage.Owner takes full responsibility for any damage.
No events - Only to be used by those stated when booking.Only to be used by those stated when booking.
No smoking - Absolutely no smoking or drug taking of any kind.Absolutely no smoking or drug taking of any kind.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- Car parking must be in the allocated space for one car next to the house and must not block the driveway for neighbour access.
- House to be returned in clean and tidy condition. Any excess cleaning will be charged to guest.
- When checking out lockbox key must be returned to box and all windows shut and doors locked. Also interior lights should be switched off.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by TomAsk a question
I have worked in the London property market for 20 years and now manage my own portfolio.
Tom purchased this House in 2002
Why Tom chose Windsor City Centre
I bought the property 20 years ago as an out building of an old pub and then extended it and converted it into what you see today.
What makes this House unique
This house is unusual in it being very open plan and private with its own parking. Most of the houses in the area are small and have no parking if near the centre of town.