Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Condo, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom partial Gulf View (Sleeps 6 Max, Only 4 Adults Max
King size bed (1) Pillow Top King Mattress. Bunk Beds (1) Built In Twin Bunk Beds with Memory Foam. Fun for the kids!! Sleeper Sofa (1) Queen Sleeper Sofa with special very supportive sleeper mechanism and mattress with memory foam.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Kids Welcome! Kids Welcome!
No smoking - NO Smoking Allowed Inside or on Balconies.NO Smoking Allowed Inside or on Balconies.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - King Size Bed, 2 Twin Bunks, Queen Sleeper Sofa. King Size Bed, 2 Twin Bunks, Queen Sleeper Sofa.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Do not book a stay for someone because they do not meet the Minimum age requirement of 25, unless you are staying with them the entire stay.
- Cleaning Fee Increases to $165 for Stays of 15 Nights or longer. Stays 15 Nights or longer the Sheets & Towels are replaced halfway during your stay
- Owner will call you before accepting your booking to review the completion of the process with you.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Lisa ClasenAsk a question
About Lisa Clasen
I have been coming to Florida's Emerald Coast since I was a child (45+ yrs) and I truly believe these are the most beautiful beaches in the USA!! The emerald clear water, sugar white sand, amazing attractions, and beach bathing make it the perfect vacation spot for my family and hopefully yours!!
Lisa Clasen purchased this Apartment in 2004
Why Lisa Clasen chose Okaloosa Island
Since October 2004 I have owned a piece of this paradise, the Sea Shell. From the moment I bought the Sea Shell my goal was to make it the best vacation destination in Fort Walton Beach on Okaloosa Island. I constantly strive to provide outstanding guest service and the best vacation home. I want you to come back time and time again. Since October 2004 I have had the privilege of providing an outstanding vacation destination to thousands of guests. Just read our many, many outstanding reviews, they speak for themselves!
What makes this Apartment unique
Great Location, Family Friendly, Beautiful Beaches!