Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 12)
Sofa bed/futon (2)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children are welcomeChildren are welcome
Pets allowed - Inquire first if you will have 3 or more petsInquire first if you will have 3 or more pets
Events allowed - Discuss event plans with us prior to booking.Discuss event plans with us prior to booking.
No smoking - No smoking in the house.No smoking in the house.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Loud noise prohibited 10pm to 7am. Inquire with owner if there will be more than 4 cars Sleeping in vehicles & tents prohibited by local ordinance..
- No smoking inside the house. Pick up pet droppings before leaving if you bring pets. Clean the BBQ before leaving if you used it.
- Don't take our towels to the beach. ONLY use towels marked for Pets, if any, to dry off your pets.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Doug CoatesAsk a question
About Doug Coates
Beach lover, crabber, fishing, kayaker, programmer, consultant, writer, dad, and handy guy to have around. Experienced manager and owner of vacation rental properties -- I've owned rentals for decades, and I frequently advise owners, managers and government officials on issues related to vacation rental operations.
Doug Coates purchased this Cottage in 2003
Why Doug Coates chose Netarts
Its one of the most beautiful areas of the North Oregon coast. It is located in a quiet rural coastal village and it doesn't feel like a tourism destination at all. We aim to provide a clean and comfortable vacation rental experience.
What makes this Cottage unique
A great place to relax, watch the birds and the crabbers, harvest fresh seafood and experience the drama of the Pacific Ocean. Prime spot for whale-watching during migration season. One of the best views on the Oregon Coast, in the beautiful Three Capes Scenic Route area.