Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Futon couch in Entertainment area
Toilet · Bath with shower · Bath (no shower)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - YesYes
No pets - NoNo
No events - None.None.
No smoking - NoNo
Max guests: 4 - Four. Additional guests subject to arrangement.Four. Additional guests subject to arrangement.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Principal renter 25 years of age.Principal renter 25 years of age.
- When approaching the adjoining pasture lands, AVOID touching the electrified fences.
- Driveway entrance: Of the two parallel drives, Rhody House is the north (to right on entering). Please stay on this drive, the other is private.
- Please leave boots on porch!!!
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by SteveAsk a question
We are Seattle professionals who fell in love with Marblemount and the North Cascades on hiking vacation in 2004, and spend as much time as possible there.
Steve purchased this Cabin in 2013
Why Steve chose Marblemount
Longtime Northwest residents, the area's natural charms have always been a source of pride. This wooded parcel was a beautifully landscaped homestead in the early-20th century that had been abandoned (thus all the mature Rhodies!), and it has been a great pleasure rediscovering and highlighting its unique beauty. New construction finished in 2018 by respected local builder John Janda is handcrafted throughout. Housekeeping uses eco-friendly cleaning materials.
What makes this Cabin unique
Even when not in Marblemount, we can claim a bit of the special peace it affords by imagining ourselves there. We call it a 'Marblemount Moment'—and so will you!
- english, spanish